Let’s talk about 6 baby, Let’s talk about 2019-2020 LFC

Firemans4Horn

2 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Magic number: 24
Tottenham at home to City on Sunday. Number could be reduced to 22 or 21 depending on the outcome. 

so we need 24 points from 14 matches.  win 8 matches, and we're there.  and that assumes Man City runs the table.

i'm feeling . . . better about this.

• Like 1

There are so many facets of this team that are light years better than last season, which in and of itself was an incredible squad. I just am in awe of how well put together and managed this squad is. And not just from Klopp. How much better is this defense under year 3 of VvD? How much better is the set piece defense now? It's nuts how tight everything is. I don't freak out when I watch them now. You have trust that this team is going to figure out how to break down their opponent. I don't think I've experienced a total sports team like this since Texas 2005. And good God how I needed this. 

5 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

And we play some baaaaad teams our next 5 games. 

Our next 7 games:

H Southampton (9th place)

A Norwich (20th)

H West Ham (17th)

A Watford (19th)

H Bournemouth (18th)

A Everton (12th)

H Crystal Palace (11th)

Man City next 7:

A Tottenham (6th)

H West Ham (17th)

A Leicester City (3rd)

H Arsenal (10th)

A Manchester United (5th)

H Burnley (13th)

A Chelsea (4th)

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, mdmost said:

There are so many facets of this team that are light years better than last season, which in and of itself was an incredible squad. I just am in awe of how well put together and managed this squad is. And not just from Klopp. How much better is this defense under year 3 of VvD? How much better is the set piece defense now? It's nuts how tight everything is. I don't freak out when I watch them now. You have trust that this team is going to figure out how to break down their opponent. I don't think I've experienced a total sports team like this since Texas 2005. And good God how I needed this. 

That’s exactly how I feel. And the 05 Texas team is a perfect comp. You know there a match winners all over the field and it gives a supreme confidence about the outcome. I Imagine the team feels similar which helps create the never loss mentality that they clearly play with