The left and the English language

EMAWesome

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/healthcare/democrats-plan-capitol-hill-event-to-put-trumps-mental-health-under-fire

Democrats are planning to host a Capitol Hill event featuring psychiatrists who will warn that President Trump is unfit for office based on his mental health.

The event will be led by Dr. Bandy Lee, a Yale School of Medicine psychiatrist and editor of The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump, a book that argues psychiatrists have a responsibility to warn the public when a president is dangerous. The position is controversial because psychiatric associationsurge members never to diagnose patients they haven't personally evaluated, saying it undermines the scientific rigor of the profession.

But Lee and others who agree with her stance say that their description of the president's behavior, of his showing mental instability and dangerousness, shouldn't be interpreted as issuing a diagnosis.

Then exactly what should I interpret it as?  How can you say that a president is unfit for office due to his mental health and then in the same breath claim you are not making a diagnosis regarding his mental health?  Isn't declaring someone to be dangerous a diagnosis?

This definitely makes sense.

Tell you what, a leading Dem should just call Trump a secret Kenyan Muslim terrorist, just making shit up.  According to the GOP model, that person will then be uber-qualified to be the next POTUS.  

Look, fucking Trumpkins, you don't get to bitch about logical inconsistency, honesty, or credibility again.  EVER.  You surrendered that ground, completely and totally, with your fealty to your Godking.  Git you gone.  And....

82029407.jpg

55 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

This definitely makes sense.

Tell you what, a leading Dem should just call Trump a secret Kenyan Muslim terrorist, just making shit up.  According to the GOP model, that person will then be uber-qualified to be the next POTUS.  

Look, fucking Trumpkins, you don't get to bitch about logical inconsistency, honesty, or credibility again.  EVER.  You surrendered that ground, completely and totally, with your fealty to your Godking.  Git you gone.  And....

82029407.jpg

I have no sympathy for any of them. They have no high ground. No moral authority. I mean lol that they ever claimed to have that one. Fuck the lot of them. They are brainwashed morons following the biggest fucking con artist to ever hold the office of the presidency. When I see a thread like this I just laugh and realize I it was started by someone who has no grasp of reality or anything remotely grounded in something truthful. I really have a hard time understanding why these shitstains for human beings even think their support of Dotard makes any kind of sense.

Brisket I know you believe we are fucked no matter what, and we may be, but the sorry sons of bitches deserve the comeuppance coming their way for blindly supporting a mentally retarded narcissist who is doing everything possible to destroy what is left of our republic. 

Edited by UpperWestside
  • Like 3

I have no sympathy for any of them. They have no high ground. No moral authority. I mean lol that they ever claimed to have that one. Fuck the lot of them. They are brainwashed morons following the biggest fucking con artist to ever hold the office of the presidency. When I see a thread like this I just laugh and realize I it was started by someone who has no grasp of reality or anything remotely grounded in something truthful. I really have a hard time understanding why these shitstains for human beings even think their support of Dotard makes any kind of sense.
Brisket I know you believe we are fucked no matter what, and we may be, but the sorry sons of bitches deserve the comeuppance coming their way for blindly supporting a mentally retarded narcissist who is doing everything possible to destroy what is left of our republic. 

They’ve pulled the rip cord on the suicide vest. They’re gonna end up blown to bits. But they’re taking all of us with them. There’s no ending to this that isn’t metaphorical pink mist.

The stupidity is historically profound. Archeologists will write about it someday (not historians - there won’t be any for a while).
  • Like 1