2019 Super Regional Thread

Horny Bull

Just now, Snacks said:

Soooo... I'm gonna be really drunk...

He ordered another round... I'm done..his is full...

Homesick ordering Jameson plus whiskey....11-1...again...

Come get us

Go live. If I could I'd buy him a sympathy round. 

3 minutes ago, Homesickhorn said:

Snacks took this pic personifying my feels.

Fuck my fucking life.

88da8797b4c173e636f7195b6551bff4.jpg

Why are those glasses still full... drink up. it will make you feel better. 

And just always.

Always.

Remember.

O.M.A.H.A....you know it. 

1abf120f29c78f83c15f0083804b56f3a00553c4

Edited by msudawg

Why are those glasses still full... drink up. it will make you feel better. 

And just always.

Always.

Remember.

O.M.A.H.A....you know it. 

1abf120f29c78f83c15f0083804b56f3a00553c46f0e315f353b2d607257bcb3.jpg

Don’t tell me how to drink. You keep this shit up, and I’ll cheer against y’all in Omaha. If I do that, y’all are fucked. Mark it down.

8a8c5a25382d2db5bacf82c81f41138e.jpg

3 minutes ago, Homesickhorn said:

Don’t tell me how to drink. And keep this shit up, and I’ll cheer against y’all in Omaha. If I do that, y’all are fucked. Mark it down.

I don't think we need your luck haha. I'm sure you are already rooting for Auburn or Vandy to take us out. 

I don't think we need your luck haha. I'm sure you are already rooting for Auburn or Vandy to take us out. 

It’s not my “luck”. It’s the baseball gods. When the gods do this, they give me a curse I’m allowed to cast. Don’t fuck with me dude. I wouldn’t cheer for any other SEC team other than MSU, but you’ve got one more chance to stand down after that gorgeous play at home by the Arky catcher on our base runner who needs a lesson on how NOT to approach home.

It’s not my “luck”. It’s the baseball gods. When the gods do this, they give me a curse I’m allowed to cast. Don’t fuck with me dude. I wouldn’t cheer for any other SEC team other than MSU, but you’ve got one more chance to stand down after that gorgeous play at home by the Arky catcher on our base runner who needs a lesson on how NOT to approach home.

7 minutes ago, Snacks said:
20 minutes ago, Homesickhorn said:
Don’t tell me how to drink. You keep this shit up, and I’ll cheer against y’all in Omaha. If I do that, y’all are fucked. Mark it down.

One of those is mine... I'm drunk

I believe you.  You'd have to be drunk to be watching this game.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Snacks said:
44 minutes ago, Homesickhorn said:

One of those is mine... I'm drunk....

that casting couch as seem some action....

So we just lost by a bigger deficit that UNC when they were down 11-0 in the top of the first.

It was fun while we were up 1-0 for an inning. Good job Rebs, go get the piss and shit stains out of those powder blue unis. Fuck this shit.

Addendum; I have no idea why that last post went in quadruplicate (not sure if that’s a word but I don’t care).

DVH lost 6 everyday starters and the Friday and Saturday starters from last year’s runner up team. Hell of a job to get this team back to Omaha. Not just replacing so much production but overcoming a devastating ending to last year. 

Sorry, had to. It’s all I’ve got.

f568515135d27a832cf8dc265d764120.gif
  • Like 2