triplehorn

What's going on with this DNI Whistleblower ?

On 10/30/2019 at 9:50 AM, atomheartbevo said:

If their identity becomes known, I have no doubt that some incel/MAGA-type will try and kill him (or her).  None at all.

that is exactly what Republicans want.  

If they aren't going to follow the protocol, do we as federal employees get to not do the damn training year?  Same training that doesn't qualify reasons for one's identity to be revealed.  Brought to you by appointees who are letting several important things in my agency languish....... Again.

On 9/28/2019 at 12:15 PM, Thetexashammer said:

Obama used Russian intelligence to justify spying on the Trump campaign.

"The Times reported that the document will also debunk the claim that the FBI relied on a dossier by former British spy Christopher Steele"

Like his season predictions, TexasHammer has proven time and time again that he knows little to nothing on a whole lot of topics. 

1 hour ago, Ted Lange said:

"The Times reported that the document will also debunk the claim that the FBI relied on a dossier by former British spy Christopher Steele"

But what about the FISA warrant abuse!?!?   -  Anastasis 

22 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Like his season predictions, TexasHammer has proven time and time again that he knows little to nothing on a whole lot of topics. 

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son. 

18 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

You know, it was reported on the front page of the NY Times.  

8 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

You know, it was reported on the front page of the NY Times.  

I seriously doubt you being a total dumbass was reported on the front page of The NY Times. 

I seriously doubt you being a total dumbass was reported on the front page of The NY Times. 

Well, that’s not news, so...yeah.

mpu

Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion