Michigan @ Penn State

heso

57 minutes ago, The Ace of Aces said:

James Franklin is a notoriously poor Xs and Os coach yet his teams almost always play better fundamental football than Herman’s teams. Go figure.

I disagree. He’s a terrible clock manager, but a prototypical ceo head coach. He lives and dies by his coordinators. His first year OC last season was clearly out of his depth and has not improved a ton. There’s very little imagination in the run game, to the point that they are struggling to run the ball against vastly inferior teams. Although tonight has looked better. 

Edited by heso

47 minutes ago, heso said:

I disagree. He’s a terrible clock manager, but a prototypical ceo head coach. He lives and dies by his coordinators. His first year OC last season was clearly out of his depth and has not improved a ton. There’s very little imagination in the run game, to the point that they are struggling to run the ball against vastly inferior teams. Although tonight has looked better. 

His clock management is awful but probably equal to most D1 coaches. 

Theyre not running Cain who clearly is their best freshman RB. He fires coordinators when they fail, unlike our coach. He’s always seeking to get a leg ahead.

1 hour ago, The Ace of Aces said:

His clock management is awful but probably equal to most D1 coaches. 

Theyre not running Cain who clearly is their best freshman RB. He fires coordinators when they fail, unlike our coach. He’s always seeking to get a leg ahead.

This is correct. In addition, he fired their woeful receivers coach last year after just a year, which Herman would never do.

3 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

The Nitters of the GodPaCult who reside in Crappy Valley, Pa.

Funny enough - I hate them too - but JoePa is irrelevant to them now. Not the old guard but current students and most anyone under 45, they couldn’t give a shit less about him. It’s somewhat refreshing.

Fuck ‘em still.

1 minute ago, The Ace of Aces said:

Funny enough - I hate them too - but JoePa is irrelevant to them now. Not the old guard but current students and most anyone under 45, they couldn’t give a shit less about him. It’s somewhat refreshing.

Fuck ‘em still.

I see bumper stickers and car magnets up here that say: We Are....Because He Was.

Hell, JayPa ran for the Board of Trustees basically to make those people who got rid of Daddy pay for their sins.

Plenty of GodPaCult members live.