Snow Dog

Disc Golf

I've still got a bag of discs from the mid-90's somewhere. Haven't chucked one in ages. Used to play the course around the campus at SWT and the course by the river in New Braunfels. High times.

I've still got a bag of discs from the mid-90's somewhere. Haven't chucked one in ages. Used to play the course around the campus at SWT and the course by the river in New Braunfels. High times.

Some of them might be collector worthy, check it out. I have a lot of Vibram, they checked out of disc golf production. Rubber discs, not plastic.
CSB, the Vibram tag you see on your nice boots stands for Vitali Bramani, hence the Vibram tag. He invented rubber climbing soles that were an alternative to leather hobnail boots that gave you frostbite and adios to your toes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't played in forever, but I could use an outing one of these days

I throw every day if the weather isn’t too extreme. Managed a nice skip ace on hole 8 at Wells Branch. Broke a 4 year ace drought just in an instant. Boom. Roasted.b19ccaa9117bc34575ac5741c1228a87.jpg

I've still got a bag of discs from the mid-90's somewhere. Haven't chucked one in ages. Used to play the course around the campus at SWT and the course by the river in New Braunfels. High times

Best course in San Marcos is Flying Armadillo

I throw every day if the weather isn’t too extreme. ... Broke a 4 year ace drought just in an instant.

You play almost daily? And you went 4 years without acing one?

You play almost daily? And you went 4 years without acing one?

Yup. Bounced out of at least 2. Hole 5 at Mary Moore and hole 2 at Rivery.

The Rivery shot sucked, I was already turned around to celebrate , when everyone went, “Awww”.

Used to use Vibram rubber discs. Hit the pin square and bounced out.

Depends on the course. Hit +4 in the dark at Mary Moore tonight. No lost discs.

I use a Westside Hatchet now. Fast, slightly understable, and fast as fuck with my flick.