Sign in to follow this  
Gardner Barnes

I just watched that goddamned Futurerama episode with Fry’s dog

I just watched a Dateline about a girl who killed her boyfriend. Fucking bitch got what was coming to her and I enjoyed it.

I assume that’s what this thread is for. I’m about to watch 60 Minutes. Will report back with my thoughts.

I remember watching that episode a while back and it was very sad.

24 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

I just watched a Dateline about a girl who killed her boyfriend. Fucking bitch got what was coming to her and I enjoyed it.

I assume that’s what this thread is for. I’m about to watch 60 Minutes. Will report back with my thoughts.

Pokes......boobie

“Old men miss many dogs.” - Steve Allen.

And Futurama’s “Jurassic Bark” has real world examples, including Hachiko and Greyfriars Bobby. Heartbreaking.

2 minutes ago, futureman said:

haven’t seen it.  someone spoil it please.  fry has a dog and it dies?

If only it was that simple.   

The Professor begins the cloning process and his computer informs him that Seymour died at the age of 15, meaning he lived for twelve years after Fry was frozen. Fry has a change of heart, and aborts the cloning process, believing that Seymour must have moved on with his life, found a new owner, and forgotten about him. A flashback then shows that in the years that passed after Fry left, Seymour had faithfully obeyed Fry's last command, which was to wait in front of Panucci's Pizza until he returned. Seymour stays there as the years pass and in the final shot, he lies down and closes his eyes

5 hours ago, Gardner Barnes said:

It’s more than a little dusty in here. Fucking dust bowl.

God I love/hate this episode.

Yep should have won an Emmy.  Great episode that gets me every time.

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

The Professor begins the cloning process and his computer informs him that Seymour died at the age of 15, meaning he lived for twelve years after Fry was frozen. Fry has a change of heart, and aborts the cloning process, believing that Seymour must have moved on with his life, found a new owner, and forgotten about him. A flashback then shows that in the years that passed after Fry left, Seymour had faithfully obeyed Fry's last command, which was to wait in front of Panucci's Pizza until he returned. Seymour stays there as the years pass and in the final shot, he lies down and closes his eyes

Spoiler

hysterical-laughing-gif-16.gif?w=372

3 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

If only it was that simple.   

You forgot to mention Connie Francis singing I will Wait for You.

Goddamnit, I just caught this episode. Right at the end where they explain the last 12 years. Just kill me now.