Sign in to follow this  
TeddyBearStallion

Wuhan, China. Any Recommendations?

2 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Yeah, try the bat soup. 

I prefer the bat goulash.  They mix in chunks of seared alive dog. mmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhh.

Just now, Underdog said:

Wut? 

GDit just nuke the whole fucking place. 

They do some terrible terrible things to your brethren over there.

Yeah.  I remember a show on hbo years ago about the Chinese/Asian culture regarding food, seeing them club cats in the head and throwing them in boiling water to make skinning them easier.  Fucking.  Disgusting.  

27 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Yeah.  I remember a show on hbo years ago about the Chinese/Asian culture regarding food, seeing them club cats in the head and throwing them in boiling water to make skinning them easier.  Fucking.  Disgusting.  

I can't look at that shit. How a human creates pain in an animal like that is disgusting.  I hunted a goodly part of my life and only ever killed to eat what I killed, hopefully with clean shots.

I hear pangolin and bat fries are delectable.  But only if eaten raw within 10 minutes of slaughter.

Do bats even have balls?

2 hours ago, Underdog said:

Baylor has a China campus with a baseball team?

Try the sweet & sour panda w/bamboo shoots.