Liverpool FC: 20 for 20-21

Firemans4Horn

I've been watching Bobby's first goal on repeat. It's honestly one of my favorite LFC goals ever – Firmino starts the move with a perfect outlet pass to Robbo, who's off to the races before he whips in another perfect ball. Then an absolutely ridiculous first touch, at full speed, and the coolest of finishes from Firmino. Just a devastating, beautiful counter that really sums up Klopp's Liverpool at its best.

I really hope we can get Gini some rest now that Ox is back and Naby seems to be okay. Famous last words, I realize.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, 406W30th said:

I've been watching Bobby's first goal on repeat. It's honestly one of my favorite LFC goals ever – Firmino starts the move with a perfect outlet pass to Robbo, who's off to the races before he whips in another perfect ball. Then an absolutely ridiculous first touch, at full speed, and the coolest of finishes from Firmino. Just a devastating, beautiful counter that really sums up Klopp's Liverpool at its best.

I really hope we can get Gini some rest now that Ox is back and Naby seems to be okay. Famous last words, I realize.

This should be the "highlight film" for the role that Bobby plays. Look how deep he was when he made that pass to Robbo and the run he makes. Fuck anyone who talks about his lack of goal production.

When you have great players, there will be rumors of them gong elsewhere.  It's kind of the way these things work.  I'd hate to lose any of our guys (outside a few like Origi/etc.) but understand.  So far, who have we lost that has been a problem?  Maybe Dejan is the biggest lol.

On 12/23/2020 at 11:20 AM, pied said:

When you have great players, there will be rumors of them gong elsewhere.  It's kind of the way these things work.  I'd hate to lose any of our guys (outside a few like Origi/etc.) but understand.  So far, who have we lost that has been a problem?  Maybe Dejan is the biggest lol.

Mane or Salah will go in the summer, it’s just the way of things.  I expect a star will come in as a replacement but don’t think it will be Haaland.  There’s Elliot to come back from loan, Origi and Wij will probably be gone too.  I’d love to see them make a run at eze from Palace, I think he’s going to be a star