What'm I gonna do with 40 subscriptions to "Vibe?"

Rimbo

8 minutes ago, mooseoutfront said:

Incorrect.  There's a freeway shot in the beginning from DFW, but it was mostly filmed in Austin.  The Peter and Joanna car scenes were filmed on Metric Blvd.  I used to live in the apartment complex they kept passing.

I always thought the office building exteriors were in Dallas also, but you’re correct. It’s apparently down off 35 and Ben White. 

8 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

that line cracks me up just reading it.  i don't even have to watch it.  i'm laughing now just thinking about.  the mumble makes it pop.

this came out a few months ago, so it may have already been posted, but fuck it.  it's brilliant.

https://www.theringer.com/movies/2019/2/19/18228673/office-space-oral-history

This was a fantastic article. +rep for sharing

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, mooseoutfront said:

Incorrect.  There's a freeway shot in the beginning from DFW, but it was mostly filmed in Austin.  The Peter and Joanna car scenes were filmed on Metric Blvd.  I used to live in the apartment complex they kept passing.

Also, there was a big deal where Aniston lost her dog while staying at the Four Seasons. (In the great article @Jive Turkeyshared)

8 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

that line cracks me up just reading it.  i don't even have to watch it.  i'm laughing now just thinking about.  the mumble makes it pop.

this came out a few months ago, so it may have already been posted, but fuck it.  it's brilliant.

https://www.theringer.com/movies/2019/2/19/18228673/office-space-oral-history

Herman: He would make it as hard as possible. It eventually got into “Not only do I like his music, but the softball videos have improved my game.” There really were these softball videos about hitting for power by Michael Bolton. I do remember [our improv] taking a curve: “Have you seen the softball videos?” and me being like, “No, I have not seen the softball videos, can we please move on?”

lulz

• 2 months later...