Karen Goes Crazy on Spa

On 7/6/2021 at 9:47 AM, Dr. Beeper said:

Yep. 

You ever been in a locker room before?  Kids are gonna see what shouldn’t be seen. This is impossible to enforce if you’re a spa, and it’d be a horrible idea to legislate. Kids are really gonna be in for a surprise if, whilst finally getting accustomed to other tits and labia, a surprise wang comes flopping out. 

Don't know why, and yes I'm going to hell, but I can't quit laughing over this post...

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Incredulity said:

Men’s locker rooms and men’s public bathrooms are apples and oranges.  You don’t encounter middle aged men leisurely drying their balls in a men’s public bathroom.  

A lot of it is age. Guys that flop in oblivion are old. I’m about to be 43. I’m not uncomfortable seeing dudes naked or walking naked from the steam room to the shower, but will grab a towel at first opportunity. Not because I’m prude or homophobic but because it’s courtesy. Yeah, guys my age, i think we are comfortable spending a few seconds naked in front of each other, or rather are indifferent to it, but then out of courtesy and expediency, its time to get dressed. If I see a guy flopping around, he is always old. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dr. Beeper said:

If I see a guy flopping around, he is always old. 

In a gym, that has been my experience. Old farts wandering around letting their junk dry. 

All I know is I am getting a ball-bag lift when I get older. 

5 hours ago, Willfully Horn said:

What is logically consistent is that Ms Peen did not intend to show her dong.

Otherwise, an arrest would have been more likely than a random park flasher’s, as the spa knows who is in their spa, and parks might not know the identity of the flasher.

Again, why do people believe this was an intended flashing?

because a lady screamed penises in the lobby.

Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, cabowabo said:

One of the greatest benefits of getting old is that you just don't give a fuck anymore.

Yep.  That’s why some  old men wear tube socks up to their knees and ugly button down shirts. 

Edited by Nueces River Rat

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/7/2021 at 8:23 PM, cabowabo said:

One of the greatest benefits of getting old is that you just don't give a fuck anymore.

How old are you and at what age did you truly start not giving a fuck?

• 1 month later...

https://nypost.com/2021/09/02/charges-filed-against-sex-offender-in-wi-spa-casecharges-filed-against-sex-offender-in-notorious-wi-spa-incident/

In June, a group of women complained that a person who identified as female exposed their penis at the Wi Spa in Los Angeles. The incident led to months of sometimes violent protests, with media outlets declaring it an example of bias against the transgendered, or even that it didn’t happen. Slate said it was a “transphobic hoax.”

But on Monday, charges of indecent exposure were discreetly filed against a serial sex offender for the Wi Spa incident, following an investigation by the Los Angeles Police Department.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

https://nypost.com/2021/09/02/charges-filed-against-sex-offender-in-wi-spa-casecharges-filed-against-sex-offender-in-notorious-wi-spa-incident/

In June, a group of women complained that a person who identified as female exposed their penis at the Wi Spa in Los Angeles. The incident led to months of sometimes violent protests, with media outlets declaring it an example of bias against the transgendered, or even that it didn’t happen. Slate said it was a “transphobic hoax.”

But on Monday, charges of indecent exposure were discreetly filed against a serial sex offender for the Wi Spa incident, following an investigation by the Los Angeles Police Department.

That dude is a piece of shit. But what does the writer mean when saying the charges were "discreetly filed"? An odd turn of phrase.