Mitch McConnell

Hugo Stiglitz

The corruption is so dense that I just somehow caught wind of this, even though it happened nine months ago.  

Jesse Benton, a former top aide to Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), and former Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas), was convicted Thursday of helping a Russian citizen illegally funnel a political donation to former President Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign. Benton, 44, purchased a $25,000 ticket to a September 2016 Republican National Committee event for Trump and gave the ticket to Russian multilevel marketer Roman Vasilenko. Vasilenko then gave Benton $100,000.

https://news.yahoo.com/gop-operative-pardoned-trump-convicted-044820477.html

That's right, one of McConnell's top aides was convicted of funneling Russian money to Trump's 2016 campaign. These assholes will sell out their country for money. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 2

30 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Boooooo for bumping this thread over something that makes zero fucks about anything.  I hope he dies.

Forgive me kind sir for bumping a thread that makes zero fucks about anything. I didn't realize that making a fuck about anything was a criteria for posting a comment here on Surlyhorns. In fact, I thought that posting a comment that makes zero fucks about anything was a time-honored tradition hereabouts, being that literally no comment on any thread here ever makes a fuck about anything.  Nevertheless, your criticism does sting. Should I send my posts to you in advance for pre-clearance? I understand that your expectations are high and, given the stupendous quality of every one your own posts, reasonably so.  

38 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Boooooo for bumping this thread over something that makes zero fucks about anything.  I hope he dies.

It's one more thing to trigger your MAGA relatives with, pointing out that Republicans were openly funneling Russian money to Trump.

Of course they like Putin so don't really care, but still gets them riled up a bit.

• Hook 'Em 1