Awful horrible bad shit is happening in the USA right now, if you are afraid of your fucking feelings getting hurt this isn't the website for you. ×
RPM

Deadliest Catch Season 15

Hillstrands are popular with the audience. After losing pretty much everything in a lawsuit over a fireworks accident I'm sure he's more than happy to be asked to do some guest shots. Andy is a completely different story. You won't see him again ever.
Is this why they sold the boat? Also what happened to John's son?

1 minute ago, DCA_HORN said:
On 5/21/2020 at 2:58 PM, RPM said:
Hillstrands are popular with the audience. After losing pretty much everything in a lawsuit over a fireworks accident I'm sure he's more than happy to be asked to do some guest shots. Andy is a completely different story. You won't see him again ever.

Is this why they sold the boat? Also what happened to John's son?

From what I've read it's most likely the reason. Don't know if it's sold yet, but it was on the market and the price has been lowered at least once. It's no longer black or named Time Bandit.

5db09c5825e60?h=475

https://dockstreetbrokers.com/vessels/cr19-032

IDK about John's son.

Guess that Bloodline show is finally over because tonight’s second hour is titled “Siberian Winter” about the Rooskies. 

I love the golden crab storyline. 

Because golden crab are being fished, just in different areas of the Bering Sea. Junior was way the fuck away so no one would need to fish there.

Hate-watching this show doesn’t bring the enjoyment it used to

How many years has Nick been on the NW? Fucker locked himself in the bait freezer. 

Seems like an inside latch would be a fairly simple fail-safe though. 

9 minutes ago, ss13 said:

How many years has Nick been on the NW? Fucker locked himself in the bait freezer. 

Seems like an inside latch would be a fairly simple fail-safe though. 

All walk-in's are supposed to have one. It's a simple push rod to unlatch the door.

481C00600.png

We should tweet that diagram to Mandy & Clark. 

Josh coming up short on the count was a very fitting end. 

I’ll save the second hour for later. 

1 hour ago, ss13 said:

We should tweet that diagram to Mandy & Clark. 

They can order one for $16 or make one themselves. It ain't rocket surgery.

OK, just watched this and there was an emergency push rod installed on that door, but it was missing. The hole is there, but the rod is gone. Poor, lazy, sloppy safety and maintenance. OSHA and USCG should rip their ass for that. If Nick had a screwdriver he could have opened the door.

Edited by RPM

Took a screenshot of the door. You can see the hole for the rod inside the yellow rope. If this wasn't negligence, it was staged.c001e61beb6ecd6e4a2fda985868c49b.jpg

I'm familiar with this disputed section of the border they're covering. That was a big time patrol area way back when I was a Coastie. A lot of posturing went on.

2 hours ago, Lat22 said:

Why was Jake spiking the football about taking crab out of Keith's pots?  He didn't do shit to catch them.

Turns out he spiked the ball at the 1 yard line as well. 
bill’s russian adventure sure was something.

It was about 10 minutes of Bill in Russia because he got kicked out of the country early in his visit.  The rest of the hour was a brief history of Russian and US fishing in Alaska.

Edited by kevwun

On 5/27/2020 at 1:37 AM, RPM said:

I'm familiar with this disputed section of the border they're covering. That was a big time patrol area way back when I was a Coastie. A lot of posturing went on.

The only interesting part of that second hour was Jonathan Hillstrand's story about when the Russian Coast Guard/Navy was chasing him, trying to board him and he's on the radio with our Coast Guard asking what to do.  They told him to make sure he was not boarded and to get back on our side ASAP.  I bet that was fucking nerve racking.

1 hour ago, Nole-4-Life said:

WAs the second hour Bill in Russia? Hell I thought it was another After the Catch and deleted sight unseen.

Tried to help, bro. 

On 5/26/2020 at 1:22 PM, ss13 said:

Guess that Bloodline show is finally over because tonight’s second hour is titled “Siberian Winter” about the Rooskies. 

Siberian Winter is On Demand if you care. I still haven't watched it yet either. 

Animal Planet is airing marathons of old seasons Deadliest Catch every Thursday from 3 pm until 5 am Friday every week. It’s on right now/ You’re welcome. 

I apologize in advance to your wives/kids/girlfriends. 

Edited by billfromlaketravis