If David Allan Coe wrote a song about Florida...

Dennis Taylor

It would go a lot like this...I look forward to the last verse that brings in an alligator somehow  

PANAMA CITY, Fla. - Employees of a Florida IHOP were headed to work early Friday when they found a naked toddler wandering the restaurant's parking lot. They then found the toddler's mom and the mom's fiance passed out in a nearby van.

Panama City police said the employees were unable to wake Jordyn Freeman, 24, and Randy McMillin, 27, both of whom were under the influence of drugs.

Police said two 9-month-old children were also found in the van, along with drugs and drug paraphernalia. They said one of the twins was covered in blankets and pillows.

Police said the soiled children were given clean clothes and diapers and placed with the state Department of Children and Families.

The Ohio couple was arrested on charges including methamphetamine possession

ihop-parents-toddler-sbs.jpg?ve=1&tl=1
https://www.clickorlando.com/news/naked-toddler-near-florida-ihop-leads-to-arrest-of-passed-out-couple

I want to laugh at shit like this, but it just depresses the hell outta me.  It's not a David Allen Coe song.

I see a woman in the night
With a baby in her hand
Under an old street light
Near a garbage can
Now she puts the kid away
And she's gone to get a hit
She hates her life
And what she's done to it
There's one more kid
That will never go to school
Never get to fall in love
Never get to be cool