Rambo- Last Blood

JimmyHoffa

Damsel is distress is tiring. I would prefer him to go nuts after they fuck up his order at the drive through. Or maybe his tires are out of stock and he gets sold a piece of shit tire that explodes and then after getting jerked around by lawyers he mass murders everyone in Detroit and Canada. Only to retire to the North Pole to sex some polar bears and make little half-bear rambos. He finally is at peace then sea levels rise and his polar bear kin die, so he returns to North America to wreck shop on OKC, Midland, and Houston. Then he boards a Saturn V rocket and goes to the moon.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Nivek said:

Damsel is distress is tiring. I would prefer him to go nuts after they fuck up his order at the drive through. Or maybe his tires are out of stock and he gets sold a piece of shit tire that explodes and then after getting jerked around by lawyers he mass murders everyone in Detroit and Canada. Only to retire to the North Pole to sex some polar bears and make little half-bear rambos. He finally is at peace then sea levels rise and his polar bear kin die, so he returns to North America to wreck shop on OKC, Midland, and Houston. Then he boards a Saturn V rocket and goes to the moon.

Well, now I'm curious. What do you have against Canada to lump it in with those other shitholes?

17 hours ago, Nivek said:

Dear sir, I am a Hollywood producer and am interested in your script. 

On 9/29/2019 at 8:17 AM, aggie08 said:

Well, now I'm curious. What do you have against Canada to lump it in with those other shitholes?

You haven't been to Western Canada and got jerked around by a Pakistani custom's officer with a submachine gun standing on a pharmacist platform with an chip on their shoulder have you?   Tim Horton's is meh.   After a few weeks of calling Fort Laird civilization, Houston seemed awesome.  

• 3 weeks later...

Went to see Ad Astra today and then walked across the hall to catch this one. Thought if it sucked, we'd just split.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I actually enjoyed it. Sure, lots to dislike.....silly story line, the fact that EVERY Mexican male in the movie is a bad person, etc. etc. but I actually remained entertained. Funny how he goes from living with Thai's in the Golden Triangle to Mexicans in Southern Arizona. He seems to dislike white folks.

By the way, the end credit shots of past Rambo movies.....was Stallone ripped back in the day or what? Dude was built in his prime.

• 5 months later...

this movie was epic.  ‘home alone’ for sure, complete with a montage of him setting up his booby traps, plus wonderful gratuitous violence and gore.  probably a bloodier, shorter, poor-man’s ‘man on fire.’  excellent late night cheap entertainment. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I had no idea this move even existed.  it showed up in my recommendeds and I just assumed it was a knockoff movie.

nope.

I watched a 70 year old man break a mother fuckers collar bone in half, so that he could pull that bone out of the mans body just to stab him with it somewhere else.  and I was rewarded with an Aztec sacrifical ending

holy fuck, this was more brutal than a snuff film.