Let’s talk about 6 baby, Let’s talk about 2019-2020 LFC

Firemans4Horn

B/R Live has the full match as an option to watch today. Just threw it on. We were all over Barcelona from the jump. Shocked the refs let us get away with it. Alisson with two big saves early on and then you also had Messi not firing some sitters that probably make the whole game academic. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Like 1

B/R Live has the full match as an option to watch today. Just threw it on. We were all over Barcelona from the jump. Shocked the refs let us get away with it. Alisson with two big saves early on and then you also had Messi not firing some sitters that probably make the whole game academic. 
Yup watched it yesterday...forgot how much action was in the first 25mins

Ali saved us in the early part

On 5/20/2020 at 6:24 PM, Bone3421 said:

Taken from reddit...who do you think will score title clinching goal(also who do you want to do it)

For me I would say Salah is the fave... but I would want it to be hendo

Milner on a penalty kick, probably

So the plan is to play out the remainder of matches? Will they play in centralized locations or in home stadiums? I just hope that there's some chance of fans being in attendance for at least one final match at Anfield so they can sort of celebrate the EPL title.

3 hours ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Disappointing, but I'm guessing it comes down to starting vs. bench. I just don't see him starting in our current lineup. We'd have to move Bobby to midfield and he's Klopp's key.

I think FSG is evaluating the market after Rona. The loss in revenue for a lot of clubs puts things in a much different place than a few months ago. If the Rona doesn't happen I think we pay his release clause and it's done. Now we may have different ideas.

15 hours ago, maninblack said:

I think FSG is evaluating the market after Rona. The loss in revenue for a lot of clubs puts things in a much different place than a few months ago. If the Rona doesn't happen I think we pay his release clause and it's done. Now we may have different ideas.

💯 

we cant sell our Harry Wilson/Marko Grujic type players for £30m like we would in a normal market to help fund a big purchase. Not sure how any club knows what the next 12 to 24 months will look revenue-wise. 

1 hour ago, Firemans4Horn said:

💯

we cant sell our Harry Wilson/Marko Grujic type players for £30m like we would in a normal market to help fund a big purchase. Not sure how any club knows what the next 12 to 24 months will look revenue-wise. 

So you're saying Mbappe isn't happening?

Sancho misses a point blank shot against Hertha. Would not bang. I bring him up because there's thought that we'll go after him instead since we let Werner slide. 

And Emre Can got a goal just now. 

Edited by mdmost

Just a heads up, the LFC shop sale is legit.  Got my kid three t-shirts, me one and a couple pictures/frames/stuff.

EAch shirt was £10 and the other stuff was dirt cheap, think 75 cents for a nice picture of Alisson.  He said he should have got the whole team and he should have.  £6.70 for shipping and it got here in ~7 days (ordered 5/31 and got here today).

Selection is limited as expected, but it's worth a look.

I got myself a nice CL Champions tshirt.  

• Like 1

Was a little  bummed when the Wener news came through as well as the info about the underlying reasons, but kinda forgot about Minamino. 

Clearly that doesn't make up for everything, but it was a good signing at a position we need depth.  

1 hour ago, iodeac said:

If City loses today and we beat Everton Sunday, we win the title right? If City get a draw and we beat Everton and City wins this weekend, we would still need one more point?

Enviado desde mi SM-G973U mediante Tapatalk

Correct – six is our magic number (our points + City's dropped points).