MNF DH: Texans @ Saints/Broncos @ Raiders

spystud13

7 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Jacobs looks a lot better than generic Bama RB 

He is special but also the whole "bust myth" is just that. Trent Richardson was the only real bust. I tried to tell people that he would struggle. He was just a monster running behind a great OL. Ingram has done well. Lacy was good until he got fat. Drake and Yeldon are both decent. Henry is doing great, when he he given at least a little bit of a wrinkle. 

Been waiting on that throw to Jacobs.

Edited by bamachine

I know how week one of the NFL works.  At least one of the most five impressive teams after week one is going to finish 5-11 and at least one of the least impressive teams after week one is going to finish 11-5.  Still after week one the top five teams look like the Patriots, Chiefs, Cowboys, Vikings, and Ravens.  The bottom five Miami, Denver, Atlanta, Detroit, and Arizona.

8 hours ago, bamachine said:

He is special but also the whole "bust myth" is just that. Trent Richardson was the only real bust. I tried to tell people that he would struggle. He was just a monster running behind a great OL. Ingram has done well. Lacy was good until he got fat. Drake and Yeldon are both decent. Henry is doing great, when he he given at least a little bit of a wrinkle. 

Been waiting on that throw to Jacobs.

Didn't mean Bama RB as NFL bust. I am probably wrong since I don't pay a hell of a lot of attention, but it just seems like Bama RB are always these big tank road graders. I'm thinking Lacy, Yeldon, Scarborough, Henry etc. I'm sure there are plenty of shifty RB out of Bama as well, but Jacobs just seems a little different. I didn't realize that he's 220 pounds. Moves damn well for his size 

7 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

It was obvious they were fucking that up live. How are there NFL refs that still don’t know the fucking rules? It’s insane. 

And on top of that, an entire crew missed it while they all were sitting around with time to think about it.  I get it if one guy gaffs, but how many of those guys are out there?  Inexcusable.