Cowboys vs Packers: Week 5

Vic Mackey

25 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

We should be looking for a new FG kicker  Head fucking Coach regardless.  We won't, but we should be looking and working out guys.

And he misses. is a cuck motherfucker Fuck him.  Cut him now.

No doubt.

Garrett has benefited from the division being very weak outside of the inconsistent Eagles for the last 7/8 years. Supposed to have all this depth and talent but yet it doesn't fit worth a fuck and looks consistently discombobulated. Offense looks in form running a ton of motion, a ton of playaction, with QB run, misdirection, and first/2nd down smart passing mixed in. 

The competition gets tougher and they abandon all of it without any apparent reason other than Garrett is scared and wants to get back to running for 2-3 yds a play. 

Of course this meaningless come back when the Packers had let up with a massive lead is going to lead moron Jones to think it means Garrett just had a bad start but the team is fighting and he shouldn't be fired. Then they'll go roll up the shitty jets before getting pantsed by the eagles. I said before the season I could see 7-9 and I'm seeing it now. Not because of the talent but because the HC is trash. 

Edited by Junior Miller

Garrett has been our head coach for what, 9 years? All but 4 coaches in the Super Bowl era (John Madden, Chuck Noll, Tom Landry, and Bill Cowher) have won their 1st ring within their first 5 years with their team. I think it’s safe to say Jason Garrett isn’t on the same level as those 4 guys. It’s time to cut bait

1 hour ago, GTX Horn said:

Garrett has been our head coach for what, 9 years? All but 4 coaches in the Super Bowl era (John Madden, Chuck Noll, Tom Landry, and Bill Cowher) have won their 1st ring within their first 5 years with their team. I think it’s safe to say Jason Garrett isn’t on the same level as those 4 guys. It’s time to cut bait

yep.  Madden won 76% of his games.  Noll and Landry are all timers and both were in the Conf champ game on the reg.  Cowher as well

Ginger is Jeff Fisher without the Super Bowl appearance.  he is a fraud that has zero idea how to motivate. it was obvious when romo went down in 2015 and he couldn't win one fucking game without him.  we are 4 years too late.

Jerry doesn't give a fuck and apparently Stephen doesn't either.  the whole thing is a joke.

I was at the game shooting from the sidelines. I didn't look at any replays, but when I was shooting from behind the Pack line of scrimmage I saw about 50 of the most blatant obvious holds by Packers OL right in front of the QB, especially in 3rd and long conversions. It was insane none of them got called. The only time I remember them getting called for holding was one I didn't see.

The Cowboys stunk up the field, Aaron Jones was unstoppable, Dak forgot which jersey to throw to for a chunk of the game, the great linebackers completely forgot how to tackle. But the refs were horrendous. Maybe they fucked up a lot of calls the other way, too, but that was horrible.

15 hours ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Any explanation as to why Vander Esch was used like a $5 whore today? Is he dinged up? 

The way he was flopping around on the turf all day I wouldn't be surprised if he had been concussed early in the game.