Cowboys vs Packers: Week 5

Vic Mackey

8 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

In my lifetime, the packers own us more than any other team in the NFL. I never feel good about a cowboys v packers game.

I think this is true in all of our lifetimes; the Cowboys are two years older than me, and I believe our record vs them is the worst of any team in the NFC. 

3 hours ago, Dewey said:

O/U Packers running the ball at 10?

Rodgers throws 50?

Close game, hopefully Cowboys get their swagger back. 

Hasn't GB tried to incorporate a run game more than past years? Maybe that is why their offense struggled early on.

Eagles ran all over this team even with their banged up and shaky OL. No reason why we can't establish the run all day.

5 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Hasn't GB tried to incorporate a run game more than past years? Maybe that is why their offense struggled early on.

Not really, that was the talk before the season, but either Rodgers didnt get the memo, or he did and ignored it. They avg. 86 rushing yards a game Nd last week gave up on the run against the Eagles, maybe ran it one time in the 4th, none on the goal line and it wasnt like they were down a bunch and had to pass to catch up. They did the same against the Bears in week 1. They or Rodgers,  gives up on the run fast. 

Jesus.

And fuck they go on they go on the board first.

And seriously, outside of Futureman and his stupid troll bit, WTF is wrong with some of you and Dak? That INT was NOT on him. The passes to Cobb were MUCH further behind and even those should have been caught.