Cowboys vs Packers: Week 5

Vic Mackey

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Terrible throw but the guy was hitting gallup’s helmet the entire route

It is a timing route. The defender was allowed to mug Gallup the whole way and even pull his head down. Any timing route will look terrible if that is allowed to happen. 

Yet we get called when we arrive a split second before the ball does on that long pass earlier. Call it both ways. 

I'm sick of teams being allowed to do whatever and we get called for ticky tack calls. It's been going on for years. If you bring up refs, you are just a tinfoil loser according to many but at some point it has to be addressed.

• Like 1

Umm yeah. Dak has had some bad throws. Even a bad game. But he’s still flinging it.

This is exactly what we asked from him the last few years. Stop playing conservative and be aggressive.

Of course when he does he’ll throw more picks and bad throws. Gotta take it.

Just now, Drew said:

I’m yeah. Dak has had some bad throws. But he’s still flinging it.

This is exactly what we asked from him the last few years. Stop playing conservative and be aggressive.

Of course when he does he’ll throw more picks and bad throws. Gotta take it.

you’re definitely right.  he’ll be fine!  we’ll be fine.  give him his money. 

they don't have enough back judges.  we have the same number of refs in the backfield as the days when Bob Hayes was your one wide out and really getting crazy was having one on each side.

too many receivers and too few eyes.  unless of course you are Jeff Heath and Jimmy "soccer player' Graham

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

My worst nightmare. We made a game of this and now the talk from Jerry will be we didn't quit and showed so much fight. Puke. 

GB basically gave up on offense in the 2nd half.

I'm objective here but I feel like it's better than losing by 40.