Oklahoma @ Oklahoma State

Constant

Just now, hornhorn said:

Think after Texas, Nebraska ranks higher for OU than the Pokes when it comes to rivals.

most sooner fans don;t consider okie lite a rival. bob stoops called them a rival because mike gundy is cale gundy;s brother, and after he called them that people accepted okie st as a kind of a rival.  Local media and now national media loves to make this a big time rivalry, which is not.  they simply don't beat OU enough. 

• Fuck You 2

Just now, Go Pokes said:

It is, but don’t let this game fool you. Our offense is not good and really hasn’t been most of the season. We’re closer to the bottom of the conference than the top.

I understand. And I get we aren’t seeing y’all at full strength. But that 4th down is converted against us 100% of the time last year.

5 minutes ago, John Smith2 said:

Btw, I couldn't give a flying fuck about the negging. I actually consider it an honor that what I say causes a negative feeling in some of you.

Negging here typically means we think you’re annoying and potentially (likely) regarded. Plenty of dick gobblers here. We don’t think you should be one of them.

with a 10+ point win over Baylor at "neutral site", OKL has done enough to grab the last playoff spot over Utah or anyone else for that matter.  

Should they lose a narrow game to Baylor, they'll get an at-large bid back to the Cotton Bowl.  

4 minutes ago, bigcigar said:

Negging here typically means we think you’re annoying and potentially (likely) regarded. Plenty of dick gobblers here. We don’t think you should be one of them.

I am an old shaggy poster. I know exactly what the negging is. but like old leroy I consider it an honor...

• Fuck You 4

14 minutes ago, John Smith2 said:

I also think OU is Texas' arch rival technically/logically, but not emotionally. I see a lot more emotional investment in anti-aggy posting than anti-OU posting on here. 

LSU vs aggy has twice the replies than this thread. 

aggy is an embarrassment to Texas. Your entire state is an embarrassment. 

19 minutes ago, John Smith2 said:

I also think OU is Texas' arch rival technically/logically, but not emotionally. I see a lot more emotional investment in anti-aggy posting than anti-OU posting on here. 

LSU vs aggy has twice the replies than this thread. 

I think it's more a reflection of how we and OU are doing - during our better years, we are going to shit-talk the hell out of the methheads north of the Red River. 

While it is a down year for us, making it a little more difficult to shit-talk the land thieves, aggy as of late, thanks to their $75 million coach and being eternally aggy, has been providing a lot more comedy.

7 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I think it's more a reflection of how we and OU are doing - during our better years, we are going to shit-talk the hell out of the methheads north of the Red River. 

While it is a down year for us, making it a little more difficult to shit-talk the land thieves, aggy as of late, thanks to their $75 million coach and being eternally aggy, has been providing a lot more comedy.

good point. 

1 minute ago, ftf82 said:

Might as well put this here.  OU has now had 15 11-win seasons since 2000. UT has had 11 ever

Rod Babers in his podcast with Longhorn blitz pointed this out a couple of weeks ago. He also mentioned that OU has 40 ten win seasons, more than any school followed by Bama at 38. 

God damnit, Gundy. Can you not let us down just one fucking time??? You have the talent and scheme, but damn. 

Wtf? We have neither of those things. And a backup QB playing without one of the best WRs in the country. No, this game went exactly like it should have. Actually should t have been that close.

Just now, Go Pokes said:

Wtf? We have neither of those things. And a backup QB playing without one of the best WRs in the country. No, this game went exactly like it should have. Actually should t have been that close.

Oh shit, I forgot Wallace was out. I didn't watch the game, my bad. What happened to the starter that played against us? 

good point. 

UT is your biggest rival one Saturday a year in one sport. Granted it’s the only one you guys care a lot about, but you sure care a lot more about Bedlam than UT the other 10+ sports 364 days a year.

Don’t worry. We both know it’s true, but I don’t expect you to admit it. It contradicts the narrative you guys like to put out there.