2020 UFC/MMA thread

ss13

Bellator dude just tried to puss out and got hung an L when the ref went to replay after the fighter said he couldn't continue and saw it was a legal kick.

Dude who "couldn't continue" was dominating the first rd and a half. Not sure why he pussed out. The kick connected, but i don't think enough to puss out....he was crying to ref about it being illegal prior to hitting the ground. Then he just laid there on his back and looked pretty gassed. Pretty sure he thought he was gonna get out easy.

Bellator dude just tried to puss out and got hung an L when the ref went to replay after the fighter said he couldn't continue and saw it was a legal kick.

Dude who "couldn't continue" was dominating the first rd and a half. Not sure why he pussed out. The kick connected, but i don't think enough to puss out....he was crying to ref about it being illegal prior to hitting the ground. Then he just laid there on his back and looked pretty gassed. Pretty sure he thought he was gonna get out easy.

Where did he get kicked? Kids have control of the TV right now so I can’t watch.

Where did he get kicked? Kids have control of the TV right now so I can’t watch.
It caught him on his chin it just did not look loaded up. Also partly blocked by forearm.

Live it just didn't look like enough to get tko on but i guess it was. Still kinda think guy was fading and trying to pull a fast one

It caught him on his chin it just did not look loaded up. Also partly blocked by forearm.

Live it just didn't look like enough to get tko on but i guess it was. Still kinda think guy was fading and trying to pull a fast one

You are probably right. But who knows, might have put just enough pressure on that nerve to get his wires crossed.

15 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Nunes is out of 256 in December, but check out 255 in a couple weeks. Good luck getting $70 from a bunch of people for this. 

https://www.espn.com/mma/fightcenter/_/id/401224104/league/ufc

nunes is a good fighter but people werent going to pay to watch her beat up on megan anderson anyway