Missouri Gov: Tears Make the Best Lube....

Aqua Buddha

Jefferson City, Missouri (CNN)This story contains graphic descriptions of alleged sexual assault.

A Missouri state House committee released a graphic report Wednesday including lurid details of alleged conduct by Gov. Eric Greitens with a woman who testified under oath that Greitens subjected her to non-consensual sexual activity and violence. 
The report could set the stage for impeachment proceedings against the embattled Republican governor, who already faces criminal invasion of privacy charges in addition to multiple ongoing probes.
The woman, whose name was concealed by the committee, said under oath that the governor staged and took a photo of her bound and blindfolded, and then threatened to release the photo, were she to disclose their encounter.

"You're not going to mention my name. Don't even mention my name to anybody at all, because if you do, I'm going to take these pictures, and I'm going to put them everywhere I can. They are going to be everywhere," he said, according to her testimony, "and then everyone will know what a little whore you are." The governor previously denied that he had ever blackmailed or threatened the woman.

The woman testified that during their first sexual encounter, Greitens held his penis near her face as she was "uncontrollably crying." She said she felt coerced into oral sex, and agreed with the statement that she "didn't feel necessarily able to leave without performing oral sex" and feared for her "physical self."
Edited by Aqua Buddha

Jefferson City, Missouri (CNN)This story contains graphic descriptions of alleged sexual assault.

A Missouri state House committee released a graphic report Wednesday including lurid details of alleged conduct by Gov. Eric Greitens with a woman who testified under oath that Greitens subjected her to non-consensual sexual activity and violence. 

The report could set the stage for impeachment proceedings against the embattled Republican governor, who already faces criminal invasion of privacy charges in addition to multiple ongoing probes.

The woman, whose name was concealed by the committee, said under oath that the governor staged and took a photo of her bound and blindfolded, and then threatened to release the photo, were she to disclose their encounter.

"You're not going to mention my name. Don't even mention my name to anybody at all, because if you do, I'm going to take these pictures and I'm going to put them everywhere I can. They are going to be everywhere," he said, according to her testimony, "and then everyone wknow what a little whore you are." The governor previously denied that he had ever blackmailed or threatened the woman.

The woman testified that during their first sexual encounter, Greitens held his penis near her face as she was "uncontrollably crying." She said she felt coerced into oral sex, and agreed with the statement that she "didn't feel necessarily able to leave without performing oral sex" and feared for her "physical self."

I had been reading about this but admit I have no feel for the political condition of Mizzou.  I saw he has another felony charge which looks to be from the same allegation.  Is it pretty well known he did this or is more of a "he said, she said" thing and he feels compelled to fight this?  At minimum it looks like he was cheating on his wife, although that doesn't seem to have any standing for political fallout these days.

Also appears the prosecutors don't have the picture in question and this has gotten really nasty, mostly being waged in the court of public opinion by the Governor as he uses social media to try and build a narrative..... Interesting times.

http://www.kansascity.com/latest-news/article208480519.html

Background on the case....

I was listening to a months-old Sam Harris podcast last night. He was interviewing David Frum and it was mostly a 90-minute Trump bashing session, but at the end Harris asked Frum about the future of the GOP. Who were the rising stars? This guy was Frum's first answer. He's charismatic, he said. He's a Navy Seal. He's a Jewish Navy Seal! "I didn't even know we had those," Frum enthused. And now this. Seems like Seals tend to be really fucked up people, it turns out.