Adult baby struggles to find work as employers don't like him wearing nappies (diapers)

clapclapclap

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/adult-baby-struggles-find-work-22604784

Spoiler

1_THP_CHP_310820SLUG_7359JPG.jpg

...Damien Turner, 28, has been part of the adult baby diaper lover community (ABDL) for ten years and wears nappies all day.

The US nappy-lover, from West Virginia, said acting like a baby gives off a "very calm relaxing and safe vibe" but that his lifestyle has caused problems in his professional life.

Currently unemployed, he is constantly in and out of jobs and has been fired by previous employers for "being childish."

Speaking to Metro.co.uk, Damien said: "Diapers are very convenient, comfortable, and cute. It’s a very nice lifestyle and I wouldn’t want to do anything else...

Spoiler

"Dressing and acting like a baby gives off a very calm, relaxing, safe vibe. It’s almost as if you were back in preschool without a worry in the world.

"Employment is hard. I'm constantly in and out of jobs. Sometimes my employers find my pictures online or just can't put up with the fact I'm wearing a diaper and acting childish in the workplace."

Damien never hides his lifestyle choice but has lost friends and is often teased outside of work.

He has since been welcomed into the ABDL community who have helped him feel at home.

He said : "I've lost a few childhood best friends. I do still have a few good friends that all know about it. I never hide it. If you are around me, it's just the norm."

The adult baby used to work in the catering industry as a service coordinator and is open about his lifestyle on social media.

He claims bosses felt uncomfortable by his actions and he is now forced to live off his savings after being fired.

Damien said: " I have enough saved up for a while but at the moment I’m currently putting in job applications. So we’ll see how that goes."

Since childhood, Damien has had a desire to wear nappies and has been wearing them since he was 16.

He initially told his parents, who support his lifestyle, that he had an incontinence problem and fully embraced the lifestyle during his teen years.

Damien added: "‘It’s something I’ve always been into since I was a kid. If I really had to pin it to something I’d say episodes of SpongeBob or Tom and Jerry where they are wearing a diaper for a gag or throwaway joke.

"I found it very appealing and have pretty much been wearing them since I was 16.

"I lied and told my parents I had an [incontinence] problem at the time so they would buy me some.

"Eventually, I told them the truth. My parents don’t really mind at all, I’ve never had a problem with them when it came to my lifestyle."

Despite the support from his family, Damien has been poked fun at on the street and faced cyberbullying where people post memes of him.

He said:"On the street, everyone gives me weird looks. I always wear a diaper everywhere I go and sometimes I'll only wear a onesie or just a shirt. Sometimes people take pictures or just walk the other way.

"A lot of people online think it's hilarious and make fun of me for it. They'll make memes of me and put those on Reddit.

"Sometimes people will make videos talking about me. It's kind of embarrassing but it doesn't really bother me."

But Damien has made new friends within the ABDL community who he can rely on.

He added: "A lot of people in the diaper community actually reached out and I am now friends with a lot of them."

Could be a bad Omen.

https://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/baby-man-6445638

Would see this guy around town when I lived in Phoenix. Once saw him shopping for groceries late at night in my neighborhood Safeway and thought I was on some sort of hidden camera show. He had inherited a bunch of money at some point so he could afford to live as a baby and not have to work.