aggy at MS State 3:00, ESPN

J.R. Juniors Junior Jr.

Really not any more gimmes on their schedule other than maybe SC. LSU could be a lot better by the end of the year given current inexperience. Regardless, no denying that Bama game and how far they are from actually contending (and this is with a senior NFL prospect QB. Next year will be a wreck)

MSU is not good. This is a straight up bad offense. Still expect that to change over the next couple years once Leach has more time to gget them coached up.

2 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

Really not any more gimmes on their schedule other than maybe SC. LSU could be a lot better by the end of the year given current inexperience. Regardless, no denying that Bama game and how far they are from actually contending (and this is with a senior NFL prospect QB. Next year will be a wreck)

MSU is not good. This is a straight up bad offense. Still expect that to change over the next couple years once Leach has more time to gget them coached up.

Yeah but the aggy OL and overall offense are a step or two above where I thought they’d be, and the defense is as well.  Every game is winnable and every game is loseable, but they haven’t shown a propensity to beat themselves like we do and they have in past seasons. 7-3 or 8-2 and division runner up would probably give them plenty of juice to wrap up recruiting and head into next season. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Yeah but the aggy OL and overall offense are a step or two above where I thought they’d be, and the defense is as well.  Every game is winnable and every game is loseable, but they haven’t shown a propensity to beat themselves like we do and they have in past seasons. 7-3 or 8-2 and division runner up would probably give them plenty of juice to wrap up recruiting and head into next season. 

Agreed, just saying I'd expect 1-3 more losses this year. And then next year will likely be back to 4th-5th in the West

2 hours ago, msucolt45 said:

Not really seeing The Pirate swing his sword today! How can an offense gain over 600 yards (LSU) in week one, then barely get into the red zone the next two games? They only scored on a safety last week vs Kentucky - I think? Wow!

LSU sucks?