aggy at MS State 3:00, ESPN

J.R. Juniors Junior Jr.

this is so tough why can't both lose

I am pulling for mike to win less than 3 games a year in the SEC SEC SEC, but of course who does not want aggy to lose.....but then again you get more blood and guts if the roller coaster goes up higher and then comes down for a faster derail and wreck

Just now, aggie08 said:

Took me a legitimate 3 minutes to realize Mississippi State started with the ball, not A&M. We don't have some stupid alternates we could have worn to make it a little more discernible?

you have to look at the pet dog on the sidelines to tell what team is what

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:

aggy running at will. must be nice to have good coaching.  Even Mond seems to have improved. 

Any team would seem to be much improved playing MS.  I did not realize they were this bad.  Leach just doesn’t have his players.  A win for aggy today will move them into top 10......and they are really not that good.  Yawn.

Edited by Cairn Horn88

Just now, Cairn Horn88 said:

Any team would seem to be much improved playing MS.  I did not realize they were this bad.  Leach just doesn’t have his players.  A win for aggy today will move them into top 10......and they are really not that good.  Yawn.

leach does not have such a thing as "his players" for defense....or special teams for that matter it is all about the O

Just now, Hagbard Celine said:

welp, no mystery here.  pirate in red stick was a fluke, he'll need a couple of classes to get his system translated.

texums have this one.

losing a massive amount of talent to the NFL and stubborn ass Eddie O and the new DC tried to play man up instead of listening to the UW DC about how to beat mike

• Like 1