The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

1 minute ago, Ptown said:

Fuck off phony, if this bs didn't work before Trump, not working now. Please take your bleeding vagina elsewhere. 

Most of your 19 total posts are on this thread tonight.  Feel free to fuck off while I ignore your trolling ass.

1 minute ago, TexArcher said:

Not one of you is saying Donald Trump did nothing wrong.  

And not one of you can say with a straight face that Donald Trump is a decent, intelligent, and trustworthy man.

And you don't care.  Because you care more about the liberals losing than you do about the welfare of this country. 

Sincerely,

An independent who won't vote for your party again for a long ass time, and there are an awful lot of us.

I don't think he did.

Intelligent yes. He's managed to outsmart all the liberals in Washington and by some miracle the liberal cabal that used to run this this website.

Liberals losing is the key to the welfare of this country!!! I think a majority of people in this country will agree.

Sincerely,

A voter who cast the first vote of his life for Ann Richards.

Just now, Crusher said:

I don't think he did.

Intelligent yes. He's managed to outsmart all the liberals in Washington and by some miracle the liberal cabal that used to run this this website.

Liberals losing is the key to the welfare of this country!!! I think a majority of people in this country will agree.

Sincerely,

A voter who cast the first vote of his life for Ann Richards.

The Democrats just took back the House. They managed to get 9 million more votes than Republicans.

The majority of this country votes Democrat.

Wandered into the politics forum for the first time ever and dear god, I was warned it was bad but I wasnt expecting this...

Lots of people appear to have pinned their hopes and dreams on Trump being a treasonous mastermind, despite logic and common sense overwhelmingly suggesting he wasnt...

Im a libertarian with no dog in this fight, but come on, it was obvious from day 1 the guy was not a Russian agent, he won because he was a nationalist and Hillary lost because she was a globalist... use your head

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Wandered into the politics forum for the first time ever and dear god, I was warned it was bad but I wasnt expecting this...

Lots of people appear to have pinned their hopes and dreams on Trump being a treasonous mastermind, despite logic and common sense overwhelmingly suggesting he wasnt...

Im a libertarian with no dog in this fight, but come on, it was obvious from day 1 the guy was not a Russian agent, he won because he was a nationalist and Hillary lost because she was a globalist... use your head

Not a mastermind.  An easy mark.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

It's a shame he won't have her on the ballot again.

That's a big problem for him.

1 minute ago, David Dennison said:

The Democrats just took back the House. They managed to get 9 million more votes than Republicans.

The majority of this country votes Democrat.

Not by telling the truth...They won in purple districts that are always in play. We'll see now that the truth is out. Let's kill third trimester babies. You know what a third trimester baby is? … A baby. !!

Suburban women don't generally go for that kind pf shit.

Plus they don't generally like living under a bridge with that baby. When all their husbands jobs that have anything to do with energy are eliminated by some chick with the same IQ as the tiddy dancers that they love to  hate.

4 minutes ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

It was obvious from day 1 he was a crook, scumbag, charlatan, too

Just now, Crusher said:

Not by telling the truth...They won in purple districts that are always in play. We'll see now that the truth is out. Let's kill third trimester babies. You know what a third trimester baby is? … A baby. !!

Plus they don't generally like living under a bridge with that baby. When all their husbands jobs that have anything to do with energy are eliminated by some chick with the same IQ as the tiddy dancers that they love to  hate.

Sure.

And soon enough a Democrat will be president.

It's politics. It's what happens.

2 minutes ago, Ptown said:

You lying shit Liberals have been calling Trump and his family, and everyone associated with him a traitor to their country for years. You have been using this fake investigation, to justify it and you all are pathetic, and will justify being wrong can calling be traitors till the end of time. But you can't erase 368 of stupid, only the mods or an act of nature. 

Now do the Republicans and Trump when America overwhelmingly elected a black guy, twice. You fucking Fraud. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Crusher said:

Nothing misogynistic about that at all.

Sure, but he didnt collude with Russia, which is what this entire thread is about.

Mueller does and thats the only opinion that matters lol

And if it comes out that the Trump tower meeting was to coordinate messaging around a foreign government stealing info from a us citizen, you and your ilk will just move the goalposts. 

1 minute ago, Ptown said:

Trump Tower Folks, this is Grade A Delusion at its finest, its so nice, can't wait till 369.

Says the dipshit who was chanting LOCK HER up over emails and screaming about Benghazi and birth certificates .   Find a mirror mr fake libertarian 

1 minute ago, Ted Lange said:

And if it comes out that the Trump tower meeting was to coordinate messaging around a foreign government stealing info from a us citizen, you and your ilk will just move the goalposts. 

And if it wasn't?

You guys have been making so  much about that one meeting while ignoring what the dossier is and where it came from. People in the government are going to jail. They just won't be the ones you hoped for.

1 minute ago, Crusher said:

And if it wasn't?

You guys have been making so  much about that one meeting while ignoring what the dossier is and where it came from. People in the government are going to jail. They just won't be the ones you hoped for.

Oh awesome. We have finally found the QAnon loony on surly. 

20 minutes ago, Ptown said:

You lying shit Liberals have been calling Trump and his family, and everyone associated with him a traitor to their country for years. You have been using this fake investigation, to justify it and you all are pathetic, and will justify being wrong by calling everyone traitors till the end of time. But you can't erase 368 of stupid, only the mods or an act of nature. 

You seem mad.  Are you mad?

reported Feb 25th :

"Rod Rosenstein, the outgoing deputy attorney general, said Monday that Americans should be confident that Attorney General William Barr will make an appropriate decision about whether to publicly release special counsel Robert Mueller’s expected report on alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

“That’s going to be a decision the attorney general makes as to what to do with whatever information is provided to him,” Rosenstein said during a question-and-answer session following a speech in Washington. “I think Attorney General Barr is going to make the right decision. You can trust him to do this. … I think we can count on him to do the right thing.”

Rosenstein offered no details on the timing of the report or on what he would recommend to Barr on what to do with Mueller’s submission.

cont."

-- Rod Rosenstein Remains No2 at DOJ. 

--Rod Rosenstein openly discussed wearing a wire in face to face with Trump. 

--Rod Rosenstein, 3 weeks ago, affirmed that we should remain confident that AG Barr "will make an appropriate decision about whether to publicly release special counsel Robert Mueller’s expected report on alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia."

--Rod Rosenstein is untouchable.

. I don't think this is in Trump's script

20 minutes ago, Crusher said:

Jesus Christ, dude, either put down the Maker's Mark or get some sleep.  Let's go for coherent thought, m'kay?

Regarding "energy":  your Orange Jesus has been loudly cheering low oil prices.  I realize ignorance is bliss, but for fuck's sake, try a little harder.