USC Condoms vs ASU Devils

LTtxfan

17 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

I wouldnt even put it on Orlando. The offense is doing the defense no favors. Especially when you run an air raid. 

Condom offense failed on that drive... Stalling inside the 10yd line of ASU.

Still 24-14. ASU leads after 3qtrs

I am firming up for Herm again!

I have to admit I was wrong he is nowhere near the MASSIVE failure I expected him to be, he has not really had any buffoonery at all and the team seems to want to play really hard for him and he can coach for sure....ASU is not doing just amazing under him so far, but they have a long list of coaches with much higher expectations that were given a ton of time that really did not do as well as Herm has so far....he at least seems to be projecting upwards

overall I am firm for him and a fan

2 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

I am firming up for Herm again!

I have to admit I was wrong he is nowhere near the MASSIVE failure I expected him to be, he has not really had any buffoonery at all and the team seems to want to play really hard for him and he can coach for sure....ASU is not doing just amazing under him so far, but they have a long list of coaches with much higher expectations that were given a ton of time that really did not do as well as Herm has so far....he at least seems to be projecting upwards

overall I am firm for him and a fan

I was not convinced as well at first as well.  He genuinely cares about these kids and wants to mold them into productive men in football and in life.  He has a former NFL HC, NFL HOF, and players on staff.  Besides being a conduit into LB Poly, Pierce is a recruiting machine.  Put that group at some kid's kitchen table and sell the NFL system.