Roaches at Ears. Fox

ClubWhatever

My God, why do I do this to myself.

You know, I was having a pretty good start to the day. I was feeling pretty good. Kids are behaving. Gave the wife a nice kiss this morning. Played with the cat. Biden won, and I just made a verbal agreement yesterday to a great offer at a fantastic company. Ate delicious homemade fish tacos for breakfast, coffee was just right. And I'm thinking a little football, some good college ball, would help to round out the morning just right. And so I turn on the television, and here it is. WVU vs TCU. Can't be that bad, right? I mean I certainly wouldn't expect to see a game that'd set back the state of the sport by several decades, right? I mean WVU played us tough, and TCU outright beat the tar out of us, so there should be some good plays decent coaching.

Now it's all over. Clouds are starting to form in the sky, my bad shoulder is starting to ache. My daughter just spilled milk all over the countertop and it got into the drawers. Wife has gone into the bedroom to hide; cat's nowhere to be seen. Everything is ruined.

Fantastic pass defense, right there.

Fire Tom Herman.

• Haha 1

It will be interesting to see if Neal Brown succeeds at this level.  He’s still pretty young.  I think he’s probably a better offensive coach than Herman.  He has made a number of dumb decisions in crucial situations in hist first 1.5 seasons, like Herman.  I’m interested to see if he can keep the defense good when some of the current talent like Stillsx2 and Fields leave.  

Glad some of you watched this game to be reinvigorated with passion to fire Herman.

That was one of the shittiest if not the shittest loss I've ever sat through at DKR. Probably not 2006 aggy level but close. I think I was at one of the bad KSt losses. I was at the NCSt game in 1999 but I was very young and only beginning to be indoctrinated.