OKST @ TCU

'stache

1 minute ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Gundy can't be fired from oSu. He's not a Sutton, but they know they'll never do better. These are their salad days.

We can do better but anyone else who succeeds will likely move on quickly. It’s been nice being above average his entire tenure but I’m ready to move on even if we’re a stepping stone.

1 minute ago, 'stache said:

We can do better but anyone else who succeeds will likely move on quickly. It’s been nice being above average his entire tenure but I’m ready to move on even if we’re a stepping stone.

Yeah something happened with him after about 2013.  He decided that continuity was more important than innovation, figured he’d rest on his laurels or something.  

A 26 year old retired baseball player that OU wouldn't meet with made Gundy 50 million dollars after 2011.

Tyreek Hill saved his job in 2014.

He should have been gone long ago. Our board of regents gave him the most one sided contract I've ever heard of that basically makes him un-fireable.

I just want a coach that plays to win instead of not to lose.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk