2020 RoofClaim.com Boca Raton Bowl - BYU vs. UCF

satyanash

Just now, SDG said:

I'm a huge fan of what BYU has done this year.  Their entire schedule got blown up and they somehow managed to play a nearly complete season.  props to their AD.   

And he patched it together with less then a month's notice in August when all the conferences announced that Covid could be spread only OOC.....     He deserves the AD of the year award if they have one.  

• Hook 'Em 2

27 minutes ago, SDG said:

Isn't this essentially a home game for UCF?   

Anywhere in this nation, there are people who couldn't get into the University of Phoenix, UCF has a fanbase.  Particularly among the "Florida Man" in all of us be it South Dakota, Arizona, Maryland, Maine, Indiana, Iowa, or Louisiana.  There's a little UCF peppered throughout this nation.  That's their strength, that's their power. 

Edited by Lobo

1 minute ago, PittsburghTiger said:

BYU is pretty damned good.  I really enjoy watching Wilson.  Any word on if he is going to enter the draft this year ?

It's a foregone conclusion by everyone that he is gone, because he's projected to be a Top 10, 1st round pick.   Was hoping he was going to pull a Justin Herbert and come back for one more year but I don't blame him for going out and getting that NFL $$$.  

Just now, NorthTexasCougar said:

It's a foregone conclusion by everyone that he is gone, because he's projected to be a Top 10, 1st round pick.   Was hoping he was going to pull a Justin Herbert and come back for one more year but I don't blame him for going out and getting that NFL $$$.  

That’s What I figured.  I was kind of envisioning him as a replacement for Big Ben

23 minutes ago, NorthTexasCougar said:

42-7 after that td run.  I'm going to savor this moment.  

Why?  I get that kicking ass and going into the off season on a high note is great.  But this was a terrible match-up.  Kind of like what Georgia thought of Texas only real. 

11 minutes ago, Nivek said:

Why?  I get that kicking ass and going into the off season on a high note is great.  But this was a terrible match-up.  Kind of like what Georgia thought of Texas only real. 

because Zach Wilson is gone to the NFL, we'll be losing some starters on both lines as well as our OC Jeff Grimes.  We won't be nearly as good next year, in fact I expect us to take a fairly large step backwards.  

25 minutes ago, NorthTexasCougar said:

because Zach Wilson is gone to the NFL, we'll be losing some starters on both lines as well as our OC Jeff Grimes.  We won't be nearly as good next year, in fact I expect us to take a fairly large step backwards.  

and we have SEVEN P5 games on our schedule, including Five against the Pac 12

38 minutes ago, Nivek said:

Just now, NorthTexasCougar said:

Nyquil?  Cherry juice is so sweet it puts you in a sugar coma.  

Cheribundi is tart it is advertised (and backed by some science) to help muscle recovery from exercise

7 minutes ago, J.R. Juniors Junior Jr. said:

Sounds like a good mixer.  Anyone know what it works best with?

Titos

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, NorthTexasCougar said:

I think next year sets up well for BYU

Arizona is horrible right now and will have some new burned out retreat coach

Utah is way down and BYU should finally take them

ASU is winnable especially if BYU beats the two above and ASU has it all in their head to not be the third PAC 12 loser to BYU in a row

USF and Utah State will be demolished by BYU then Boise with a new coach

then several winnable P5 games with WSu perhaps the hardest because their coach knows BYU well and is a good coach......Virginia will be a test too because of all the connections there

Baylor I think will be improved and a test

then two tune ups to USC

and by the time they face USC either USC will have a new coach and Helton will be sleeping in an airport somewhere or USC will be the best in a TERRIBLE  division of the PAC 12 and BYU can beat a PAC 12 Division Champ to end the year

18 hours ago, NorthTexasCougar said:

you can say that again. redundantly.