2020 Peach Bowl - #8 Cincinnati vs. #9 Georgia @ Atlanta - 11am ESPN

texifornia

3 minutes ago, boilerhorn said:

Being out-coached by Kirby Smart should be a disqualifier for the Texas job.

Fickell had been viable to me but I did state that a G5 coach has to have at least 4 seasons and be undefeated. That way they have shown that they figured out how to win every game with players that were in their program the entire time. So yes he is out.

2 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Y’all have really never heard of/seen a Get Back Coach before this game?

We used to have one for Kirby when he was here. I haven’t seen them much since he left.

Gus had one at AU and Les Miles had one at LSU.

Maybe it’s a dumb SEC thing?

We need a wipe the tears coach if we keep Herman. He will be crying on every play that gets him closer to being fired.

37 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

Yep. If you are going to call that at least go to the field side, so you have more options. But coaches love to run stuff like that to the short side because everyone expects it to be opposite. 

It really makes no sense at all to throw.  the QB has been awful in the 2nd half, the rush was getting to him.  run a fucking zone read or a power and see what happens.  the only worse ending would have been a TO of some sort.

in regards to field vs. short he's right handed so you roll right, if he runs he's tucking the ball to the OOB side, also they rolled away from the shitty LT.

the roll side wasn't the issue.  having a throwing option at all was stupid. 

It really makes no sense at all to throw.  the QB has been awful in the 2nd half, the rush was getting to him.  run a fucking zone read or a power and see what happens.  the only worse ending would have been a TO of some sort.
in regards to field vs. short he's right handed so you roll right, if he runs he's tucking the ball to the OOB side, also they rolled away from the shitty LT.
the roll side wasn't the issue.  having a throwing option at all was stupid. 
they shoulda quick kicked

Y’all have really never heard of/seen a Get Back Coach before this game?

We used to have one for Kirby when he was here. I haven’t seen them much since he left.

Gus had one at AU and Les Miles had one at LSU.

Maybe it’s a dumb SEC thing?
Every team has a Get Back Coach. Why is this even being discussed?