Organizing against Ted Cruz

StassneyHorn

He's not a Texan.  He's a Canadian.  It's time he went back to his mom-jeans wearing, Poutine eating, Molson drinking, Mountie loving roots and leave Texas to Texans.  Also, that bitch has the most punchable face in DC.  

15 hours ago, Js1 said:

You might as well ask for a unicorn and a blowjob from (insert your favorite celebrity).  That Republican exists, but only represents a tiny fraction of the Republican Party.

You want Mitt Romney; you will get Josh Hawley. 

And you kicked out Justin Amash cause Trump. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, washparkhorn said:

In the United States Senate,

• 15 Senators have been expelled
    • 14 during the Civil War period for disloyalty to the Union (one expulsion was later revoked by the Senate), and

God, I would love to throw all his shit about the 19th century Rutherford Hayes shit or whatever it was back in his face and say that there is precedent for seditionists to be expelled.

Seriously though, I'm not even finding any groups that are set up to try to organize to remove him.  If anyone has any links, please post.
In the meantime, we need to find a beto who likes to kill his own venison.

I want to purchase a domain but have no clue how to run it. Found some .com for pretty cheap. Anyone got any advice?

21 hours ago, coachherman'sgrill said:
On 1/8/2021 at 8:10 PM, tantric superman said:
Seriously though, I'm not even finding any groups that are set up to try to organize to remove him.  If anyone has any links, please post.
In the meantime, we need to find a beto who likes to kill his own venison.

I want to purchase a domain but have no clue how to run it. Found some .com for pretty cheap. Anyone got any advice?

Send me a DM. I can help you.