Huge North Texas Meth Bust

MaybeACoordinator

Dallas DEA scores largest meth seizure ever in North Texas

663 kilos found in northbound 18-wheeler on I-35 in Denton County. 

“I see a lot of lives saved when we can stack up kilograms of drugs like this on a table,” Chavez said. “Unfortunately, methamphetamine is one of the largest threats in North Texas, so we would anticipate that a lot of it was destined for the market here.”

Chavez says some would likely have been sold in markets like St. Louis, Chicago and Atlanta.

Lol as if that whole load wasn't gonna be smoked, injected or snorted within days of its arrival in Oklahoma. 

Dope on the table.
As if 9 other trucks just like it weren’t caught. 

Heh not exactly. This ain’t a border crossing decoy.

That shit gets watched from Mexico and there is a very specific reason it didn’t get stopped till it hit Denton county. Although it still probably be tried in the Northern district, they wanted this stopped in the Eastern district of Texas.

But yeah there are plenty of smaller loads flowing across Laredo through Texas

7 minutes ago, Speedtrucker said:

That shit gets watched from Mexico and there is a very specific reason it didn’t get stopped till it hit Denton county. Although it still probably be tried in the Northern district, they wanted this stopped in the Eastern district of Texas.

I wasn’t the one calling it a decoy. I was pointing out that it’s good press for the cops but does absolutely nothing to save lives or to address the problem of drug use, addiction, the cartels, etc. It’s just another photo op. Dope on the table and some low level drug runners do time. The big players keep playing the game and nothing changes. 

I wasn’t the one calling it a decoy. I was pointing out that it’s good press for the cops but does absolutely nothing to save lives or to address the problem of drug use, addiction, the cartels, etc. It’s just another photo op. Dope on the table and some low level drug runners do time. The big players keep playing the game and nothing changes. 

Whoops yeah sorry about that, the post below yours was the decoy.

And to be fair that bust is netting some good players on the other side of the border that are either dead now or probably won’t ever step foot in the US again.

But yeah the drug use and overall epidemic that’s a problem that ain’t going away, so no matter how much action we take on cartels in Mexico, Guatemala or Colombia it’s just playing whack-a-mole

4 hours ago, Speedtrucker said:

User name kinda checks out and close enough. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1