City student passes 3 classes in four years, ranks near top half of class with 0.13 GPA

clapclapclap

2 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

It’s hard to be a father in someone’s life while serving time. 

People that don’t use drugs don’t go to prison for drug related crimes.  Difficult to comprehend, I know.  And that quite literally doesn’t have shit to do with the color of your skin.   You don’t use drug - you don’t go to prison on drug charge.   

3 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

People that don’t use drugs don’t go to prison for drug related crimes.  Difficult to comprehend, I know.  And that quite literally doesn’t have shit to do with the color of your skin.   You don’t use drug - you don’t go to prison on drug charge.   

So people should go to prison for possession of pot.

Get the fuck out of here with your ignorant ass bullshit. 

• Hook 'Em 4

5 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Do you really think sentencing is equal across races? You’re nothing if not consistently ignorant 

• Hook 'Em 4

6 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

You know what does have to do with the color of your skin? Using drugs, getting caught, and not going to jail or even getting arrested.

Weird!

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, FOXHOUND said:

The War on Drugs is one of the biggest policy failures that this country has ever had, and it has had a lot of them. It disproportionately targets black and brown people, black people especially. When the crack epidemic hit black neighborhoods it was "lock em up", when the opioid crisis hit white communities it's suddenly a public health problem. 

It’s was designed that way. Nixon and team said as much

• Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

So people should go to prison for possession of pot.

Get the fuck out of here with your ignorant ass bullshit. 

No, people shouldn't use pot.  Repeat slowly - If you break the law, you are taking a chance with your life.  Dont break the law, even if you don't agree with it.  

7 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Do you really think sentencing is equal across races? You’re nothing if not consistently ignorant 

Where the fuck did I say that?  Ignorant huh?  Ironic.

7 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

You know what does have to do with the color of your skin? Using drugs, getting caught, and not going to jail or even getting arrested.

Weird!

You may not know this, but white people that DONT use drugs, don't go to prison on drug related charges either.  Mexicans that dont use drugs, dont go to prison for drug related charges either.  Asians that dont use drugs, dont go to prison for drug related charges.  Hard to believe this, but YOU DONT HAVE TO DO DRUGS.  

• Fuck You 1

Just now, fattyflattie said:

You may not know this, but white people that DONT use drugs, don't go to prison on drug related charges either.  Mexicans that dont use drugs, dont go to prison for drug related charges either.  Asians that dont use drugs, dont go to prison for drug related charges.  Hard to believe this, but YOU DONT HAVE TO DO DRUGS.  

I know you do know this, but a whole lot of wypipo use drugs, get caught, and don't go to prison.

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

No, people shouldn't use pot.  Repeat slowly - If you break the law, you are taking a chance with your life.  Dont break the law, even if you don't agree with it.  

Do you think people who use drugs should go to prison? If so why?

I guess I should compliment you for doubling down on your stupidity.

Thanks for giving us the insight to the trump supporter stupidity.

Now go kindly fuck yourself. 

3 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

It’s was designed that way. Nixon and team said as much

Oh absolutely. America has operated on the social control over black bodies in some fashion for centuries. The ultimate form of social control, slavery was gone, Jim Crow was shot down, they needed some other mechanism to control black bodies. The prison population exploded over the last 40+ years. 

• Hook 'Em 3

6 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

I know you do know this, but a whole lot of wypipo use drugs, get caught, and don't go to prison.

I know.  That's been a huge mega tremendous issue.  It doesn't change the fact of anything I've stated.  IF YOU DONT USE DRUGS, YOU WILL NOT GO TO PRISON FOR DRUG RELATED ISSUES. 

6 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Do you think people who use drugs should go to prison? If so why?

I don't know what you should do with them. I guess tax the rest of us to hell so that they can get "help" with the problem they created for themsleves.  

I know.  That's been a huge mega tremendous issue.  It doesn't change the fact of anything I've stated.  IF YOU DONT USE DRUGS, YOU WILL NOT GO TO PRISON FOR DRUG RELATED ISSUES. 

I don't know what you should do with them. I guess tax the rest of us to hell so that they can get "help" with the problem they created for themsleves.  

Well I guess unless they sprinkle some crack on ya 

Yes, but if you're white and you do use drugs, your odds of staying out of prison are a whole lot better.

That's white privilege.

Edited by David Dennison
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, fattyflattie said:

Do you think your taxes don’t currently go to prisons for drug users? How fucking dense are you? How much do you think the war on drugs costs?

7 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Bevo has taken smaller shits than that pile of shit that you just posted. 

7 minutes ago, Captainant said:

fattyflatty has some strong southern baptist energy in this thread lmao

No.  I'm pretty fucking far from southern baptist.  I just think people need to be held accountable for shit.  Don't come cry to me because you went to prison while doing something you knew would land you in prison.  No one makes you do a fucking drug.   You'd think, if it was plainly obvious that you'll be fucked even harder by unfair sentencing laws, you'd try even harder to avoid something that would unfairly fuck you.  

No.  I'm pretty fucking far from southern baptist.  I just think people need to be held accountable for shit.  Don't come cry to me because you went to prison while doing something you knew would land you in prison.  No one makes you do a fucking drug.   You'd think, if it was plainly obvious that you'll be fucked even harder by unfair sentencing laws, you'd try even harder to avoid something that would unfairly fuck you.  

So much freedom

Your kids are doing drugs. Should they be locked in prison? 

Or maybe we demand more from society when it comes to doing something about the unfairly part.

• Hook 'Em 3

To the extent that they exist:

Fatherless homes is both a cause and symptom of the problem. Drug use is both a cause and symptom of the problem. Lack of interest in education is both a cause and symptom of the problem.

Pointing to symptoms of larger problems as the root cause (if “they” would just stop using drugs, etc) is nothing more than a prelude to pretending that there isn’t a problem. Likewise, pretending that these individual issues aren’t problems isn’t particularly helpful either.

These bad things hurt individuals and communities but they aren’t always entirely irrational. Fatherless homes, drug addiction, and lack of interest in education might seem perfectly rational given the right circumstances.  That doesn’t mean that they are good or should be encouraged, but the reason they might seem rational might point towards some sort of solution.

Edited by Mole
  • Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Your kids are doing drugs. Should they be locked in prison? 

My kids don't do drugs.  I value my family over drugs.  So easy choice, I don't use them so I can be there to support my family.  See how easy that is?  What an impediment on my freedom, I can't use drugs gtfo.    If they end up using, it will be very sad and I'm sure I'd bankrupt myself trying to get them help. 

I don't disagree with anything there. The issue is, the law is not applied equally and it depends on your skin color and social connections if you get a mulligan or not. 

The law is applied unequally in the US. If white folks were prosecuted to the same extent that brown/black folks are for nonviolent drug crimes, the current drug laws wouldn't still be on the books

My kids don't do drugs.  I value my family over drugs.  So easy choice, I don't use them so I can be there to support my family.  See how easy that is?  What an impediment on my freedom, I can't use drugs gtfo.    If they end up using, it will be very sad and I'm sure I'd bankrupt myself trying to get them help. 

White kids get help. Black kids get a different kind of help.

I agree you probably would bankrupt yourself to stop your kids from using.

But you wouldn’t want them in prison. Which I completely understand. 

But you have no problem throwing others in prison for using. 

It's a running joke on here, but @Johnny Sack isnt wrong when he says:

1) make it thru high school

2) dont get pregnant before 21

3) dont use drugs

3b) dont abuse alcohol

And you will not be living in the gutter.  You wont be in the pen.  You wont be one of the statistics.  You might not get fucked by Bidens tax plan, but you wont be eating shit of a dumpster and sucking dick to get a fix.  It's really that simple. 

• Fuck You 2

7 minutes ago, Captainant said:

I don't disagree with anything there. The issue is, the law is not applied equally and it depends on your skin color and social connections if you get a mulligan or not. 

The law is applied unequally in the US. If white folks were prosecuted to the same extent that brown/black folks are for nonviolent drug crimes, the current drug laws wouldn't still be on the books

I'm not debating anything other than the mulligan.  

Can be drugs, alcohol, shoplifting, assault, whatever.     If you avoid that, you *should* be fine.  

3) dont use drugs

3b) dont abuse alcohol

And you will not be living in the gutter.  You wont be in the pen.  You wont be one of the statistics.  You might not get fucked by Bidens tax plan, but you wont be eating shit of a dumpster and sucking dick to get a fix.  It's really that simple. 

So fucking stupid. And a sack reference no less. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I'm not debating anything other than the mulligan.  

Can be drugs, alcohol, shoplifting, assault, whatever.     If you avoid that, you *should* be fine.  

But if you do do those things and you're white in America, your chances of staying out of jail are much better than if you're black.

That's white privilege.

8 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

I agree you probably would bankrupt yourself to stop your kids from using.

But you wouldn’t want them in prison. Which I completely understand. 

But you have no problem throwing others in prison for using. 

I actually said I don't know what we should do about it.  I've lived in several countries that have EXTREMELY strict drug laws (Sing and Oz).   I'd rather us do something like they do to curb it.  You smuggle in, you go to prison for life or you die.  Seems simple enough.  Unless we need to show compassion for the lowly drug smugglers too?

4 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

3) dont use drugs

3b) dont abuse alcohol

Actually if your white you can do all those things and live pretty large. Your hero sack is living proof. 

5 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

But if you do do those things and you're white in America, your chances of staying out of jail are much better than if you're black.

That's white privilege.

Yeah.  I've acknowledged that in several posts. We should fix that.  But in the meantime, can I give you a secret to keep young men out of jail for drug offenses?

I actually said I don't know what we should do about it.  I've lived in several countries that have EXTREMELY strict drug laws (Sing and Oz).   I'd rather us do something like they do to curb it.  You smuggle in, you go to prison for life or you die.  Seems simple enough.  Unless we need to show compassion for the lowly drug smugglers too?

holy shit. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Think it’s time to call it a night bud. 

• Like 1

Why?  Maybe you can convince me why I should give a single fuck about people that in every sense of the term, fuck around, then find out?  

Yea America definitely needs to become more of an authoritarian state. That’s seems like a great fucking plan. Jesus Christ dude

• Like 1