Okie inmates are especially stupid. Who knew??

immortal13

8 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

Personal experience?

I live near there. Inmates were running the asylum and the Sheriff was dirty af trading sex for leniency. Inmates had Lazyboys, internet and hung curtains over the bars for privacy. It was shady af.

I worked there in the late 90s. It was a shithole even then. It got so bad that the county sheriff's office lost control of the jail and it was turned over to a trust. Nothing has changed. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss. 

Just got him out Yesterday morning. It's a complete zoo. He was robbed of his shirt by a gang while in holding, saw a guy get stabbed with a pencil. Guards just let it happen.

He was arrested for PI outside of his apartment. He had been at a concert, ubered home. When he got to his apartments a fight had taken place and a guy was beat up wandering around.  He asked my son to help him find his dog tags..my son is a nice kid, so he helped. Police show up and arrest them both for PI. Complete nonsense. Then put him in real danger by taking him to that shithole.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1