Purdue at Norte Dame Big Deal?

Cairn Horn88

Purdue big drum has to stay home!

Check out this article from USA TODAY:

Purdue's All-American Marching Band to be without big bass drum at Notre Dame

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2021/09/17/purdue-worlds-largest-drum-marching-band-notre-dame-stadium/8376719002/

I’m pretty sure Big Bertha is larger than this drum!

Edited by Cairn Horn88

It is. But apparently Big Bertha isn’t the largest drum in college football either.

Even with a margin for error, that's smaller than the size of the University of Texas and University of Missouri drums. Purdue's claim to possess the "World's Largest Drum" was starting to look like what politicians delicately like to call a "stranger to the truth." “

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.indystar.com/amp/3691109

Now, that's investigating reporting, Hayleigh of the Indy Star! Largest drum my ass.

Interesting that ND added a visitor tunnel in2017 and won't let the drum use the main entrance, where it would fit and was the tunnel used by all until 2017. Typical ND pricks.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, n64ra said:

Now, that's investigating reporting, Hayleigh of the Indy Star! Largest drum my ass.

Interesting that ND added a visitor tunnel in2017 and won't let the drum use the main entrance, where it would fit and was the tunnel used by all until 2017. Typical ND pricks.

We played at some typical schools and the AD decided we needed a typical Adzillatron.