That ain't Shelley, Urban...

SarkAfterDark

20 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

Just watched the Netflix series on the Gators.  Has Tebow always talked like a 4yr old or is he just brain damaged from being used like a battering ram?

Dude has always been dumb as fuck. I thought he was going to go the broadcaster route, but apparently he was too stupid for that, so you never see the guy anymore. Probably making a living fleecing rubes on the Jesus circuit. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Blotto said:

Dude has always been dumb as fuck. I thought he was going to go the broadcaster route, but apparently he was too stupid for that, so you never see the guy anymore. Probably making a living fleecing rubes on the Jesus circuit. 

He's been a correspondent with ESPN for the last 10 years.  You can watch him every week on the SEC network.  And he sounds dumb as shit like an idiot, that hasn't changed.

I really enjoyed the scenes where the guys were lifting weights. I have seen a lot of weight lifting videos in movies and television where the scenes are staged and the weights are faked and the sweat is not really sweat its just oil. But in Swamp Kings they are really lifting and sweating and its really intense.

2 minutes ago, trza-hawk said:

I really enjoyed the scenes where the guys were lifting weights. I have seen a lot of weight lifting videos in movies and television where the scenes are staged and the weights are faked and the sweat is not really sweat its just oil. But in Swamp Kings they are really lifting and sweating and its really intense.

image.gif.208f39186ca177735989f344700d3cc9.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

• 4 weeks later...