MNF: Raiders @ Chargers, ESPN

shadow_operative2.0

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Never realized how little Ekeler is.

He somehow gets away with 5'10" on Google and the NFL site. Found a draft scout that had him at 5' 7.5".  That seems much more accurate. 

Still 3 inches taller than Kyler Murray.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

I welcome you to look at the 2021 Cowboys game threads for the caveman views on 4th downs and 2 point conversion discussions. 

The Cowboys (my team) are one of the least innovative teams in the NFL. McCarthy does whatever Jerry wants. There is literally an elevator from Jerry's suite to field level. The Cowboys haven't had a coach with balls since Parcells (ironically leaving after Romo botched the kick to fail on a 4th down attempt).

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

Never realized how little Ekeler is.

He somehow gets away with 5'10" on Google and the NFL site. Found a draft scout that had him at 5' 7.5".  That seems much more accurate. 

I may have noticed it earlier this year, but tonight there were camera angles with him next to lineman where he looked like someone’s son in a uniform.

1 hour ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Ekler winning a lot of fantasy leagues in the 4th quarter. 

He gave me the blowout of the week, plus helped my total points for the season, which were awful after my atrocious week 2.

Picked up Ekeler with the 11th pick in round and and then grabbed a guy named Tyreke Hill with the 2nd pick in round 2. 

It was a good weekend from those two.