Monday, June 11
Square Enix -- 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET
Ubisoft -- 1 PM PT / 4 PM ET
PC Gaming Show -- 3 PM PT / 6 PM ET
Sony -- 6 PM PT / 9 PM ET

Tuesday, June 12
Nintendo -- 9 AM PT / 12 PM ET

• 2 weeks later...

I used to go to E3 years ago.  It was fun back in the day (late 90's, early 2000's).  You could walk up to the developers and talk to them about the latest expansion/game, etc. and they loved the interaction.  Now, it's all money driven and there is a line for everything.  Ruined a good thing...

I am excited to see more about Fallout and really looking forward to the Division 2. I am curious to see what direction they take the game. They've done a really nice job with the expansions they've done on the original Division. Many argued a sequel wasn't needed that you could just keep building on current environment and growing it that way.

I am curious to see what approach they've taken: expand NYC, do a different global locale? etc etc

I am excited to see more about Fallout and really looking forward to the Division 2. I am curious to see what direction they take the game. They've done a really nice job with the expansions they've done on the original Division. Many argued a sequel wasn't needed that you could just keep building on current environment and growing it that way.
I am curious to see what approach they've taken: expand NYC, do a different global locale? etc etc

This is all true of how I rollercoastered on the Division. It was fun but too much grind and meh. Then I hit a valley where it just became not fun at all and we moved on. Then a buddy and I went back over a year later and the big update had made it feel so much better. Then we played survival and had a blast with it. I still go in and play it during outbreak events to have some fun with the changing events. Also I built a D3-FNC tank build and now I have fun running around tanking everything.

Really wondering what they are gonna do with D2

EA going heavy on Cloud Tech, so their new Origin Access Premier will come with newer games, like BFV, Anthem, FIFA19, and Madden 19.

Respawn releasing a new Star Wars game called "Star Wars: Fallen Order". It will come out next year. It takes place when the 3-4 movies when the Jedi are being hunted. You get to play a Jedi.

Edited by MillerEP

Anthem seems to be aimed at me.  It certainly looks like something I'd buy...but I'm skeptical it'll be a disappointment and/or a lesser Destiny.  I certainly liked Destiny and Destiny 2, but in the end I was disappointed, and neither really grabbed me long-term which seemed to be the intent.  It could be the bullet that finally puts the half-dead, cybernetic-augmented shell of BioWare out of it's misery.  Better to go out with a bang rather than a whimper like so many studios purchased by EA.

It's the one I most look forward to, since I play on mostly the PC and XBone. Bethesda is also having one tonight at 7:30 though, so stay tuned.

Other Misc. info:

Walking Dead Season 3 (Final Season) dropping in August. Clementine returns as an adult now.

Kindom Hearts 3, pushed back to Jan 2019.

New Gears of War Battle Royale mode being made, rumors are it will be free.

New Fable Game being made, possibly an open world RPG, and rumors are there might be a new Halo "infinity" online game (hope to find out more ad Microsoft's conference).

Edited by MillerEP

I really liked the other Crackdowns, it's a guilty pleasure game:

Looks beautiful, can't wait to play this one:

Not a big fan of racing games, but Forza is fully MMO now:

Might try this one out:

Edited by MillerEP

Looks great, always been a fan of this series:

I'm actually super excited for this game:

Never played PUBG, but I know a lot of people like it:

Never watched this TV show this is based on, but the game looks great:

Gears:

Aaaannnnd Gears 5!:

Edited by MillerEP

I relooked at the Gears of War Tactics game, and as a big XCom and XCom 2 fan, I gotta say I'm actually more excited about that that maybe GoW5.

I also forgot to add this trailer, I actually really enjoyed the first Dying Light, so I'm optimistic about the new emergent gameplay announced with this second one, along with this brand new engine. Looks pretty:

Edited by MillerEP