Liverpool 2018-19 ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ!!!

Firemans4Horn

1 minute ago, Firemans4Horn said:

We’re getting his C- game. Now people can see why he doesn’t play. 

Are you gonna blame a guy for not being his best when he hasn't gotten to play in 3 months? How many players get < 100 minutes of game time over 90 days and come on to make a significant impact in their return? It's obvious the front 3 are left to do a lot of improvising because they have no experience playing together and their positioning looks ad hoc at times. Very congested in weird areas.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LonghornJudas said:

Just my opinion here, but unless we're down to the last corner or couple of of mins of a half, I don't think we can afford to have everyone up on the corners. We're going to get burned on a counter.

Need 2 more goals. VVD and Matip are threats on set pieces. 

Just now, Bodowned said:

Are you gonna blame a guy for not being his best when he hasn't gotten to play in 3 months? How many players get < 100 minutes of game time over 90 days and come on to make a significant impact in their return? It's obvious the front 3 are left to do a lot of improvising because they have no experience playing together and their positioning looks ad hoc at times. Very congested in weird areas.

I expect a player on this level to make second grade level passes.