Liverpool 2018-19 ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ!!!

Firemans4Horn

I may be wrong but that Origi header looked like he bounced it off Lascelles head and then into the goal. F'ing Origi, man. That guy has produced a lot of a late game magic for us. And VvD stopped TAA from taking the free kick and told Shaq to take it. 

Edited by mdmost

I may be wrong but that Origi header looked like he bounced it off Lascelles head and then into the goal. F'ing Origi, man. That guy has produced a lot of a late game magic for us. And VvD stopped TAA from taking the free kick and told Shaq to take it. 

Still credited to Origi but I don’t think he touched it all either.

Salah's injury may not be as bad as we feared. He didn't go to the hospital and was okay after the match. He may have to miss Barcelona on Tuesday for precautionary purposes. The more alarming injury is Bobby's muscle tear might be worse than thought. He's doubtful for Barcelona and possibly the final match with the Wolves.

LFC already announced Bobby is out for Tuesday. 
Well shit....losing ox last year and firimino this year...maybe next year we can have our best 11 for CL push

Still can pull it out but will be incredibly hard with no firmino, as we saw on Wednesday with no one to run the center of the attack

No matter what happens the next week+

I just want to say this has been an incredible ride. The amount of come from behind and 80+ minute wins has been unbelievable. I know we’re up against a team with unlimited funds but I wouldn’t trade our squad, coach, and front office for any in world soccer. #lfc4life

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Firemans4Horn said:

No matter what happens the next week+

I just want to say this has been an incredible ride. The amount of come from behind and 80+ minute wins has been unbelievable. I know we’re up against a team with unlimited funds but I wouldn’t trade our squad, coach, and front office for any in world soccer. #lfc4life

Agreed. This season has been unlike most in recent history where I think we all knew our position in those years was higher that it maybe deserved to be because our shakiness in the midfield, defense, and at GK. Now, we have a solid in the starting 11, there are quality subs on the bench, and this team fights. Not to mention that 94 points wins 24 our of 26 EPL seasons. 25 seasons if we end up with 97.

All the players talking about this team being together for the next 4-5 years pleases me greatly. Love their commitment, and there's nothing to be ashamed of. Great season.

I went to a Kentucky derby party yesterday and a buddy and I watched LFC in a spare room while everyone else was sipping mint juleps and watching the pre-race. We started yelling and jumping and hugging when Div scored. I guess we were loud enough that we got everyone’s attention and they came to see what was up.  We all watched that brutal 8 minutes of extra time and everyone to a man celebrated at full time. The majority don’t follow the PL but everyone has heard of Mo Salah and most know how close the league is this year. It was pretty cool how exciting it was. 

Crazy fun year. 94 points. Amazing. 

• Like 1