Liverpool 2018-19 ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ!!!

Firemans4Horn

1 minute ago, mdmost said:

D5_kueAWsAAPrb2.jpg

I was at the West Brom game where we tied it late (think it may have been Origi) and Anfield went NUTS.  Klopp had the team go over to the crowd and bow/clap/thank them and it seemed perfect in the ground.  When I got back to the hotel and the next day, he was getting blasted for it, being made up or non-English or whatever, but everyone there loved it.  

This picture here is the culmination of Klopp not only developing the team, but the fans.  

You motherfucker. You were the one who believed! Take a victory lap!
And just while im feeling good...i dont know why i got the wrap of being a asshole/bad fan....i havent talked bad about another club besides messing mo the other day...is hyperbole and faith a no no ???

It might take Henderson 4 days to get to sleep. He was tremendous tonight.
And milner last week...my group was talking about switching milner...i know he is older but dude was all over the place last week...i think we would be lesser without milner

Just now, Bone3421 said:
5 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:
It might take Henderson 4 days to get to sleep. He was tremendous tonight.

And milner last week...my group was talking about switching milner...i know he is older but dude was all over the place last week...i think we would be lesser without milner

Yeah, I'd sign Milner for life. When he's done playing, move him to management. He's got a great knowledge of the game.

• Like 1