Liverpool 2018-19 ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ!!!

Firemans4Horn

I think either team was going to be tough. Ajax had a lot of luck on their side. I can't really decide if their collapse or Barcelona's was worse. I tend to side with Barca given their weapons and money but 3 in one half is pretty terrible.

Spurs know us pretty intimately. We'll need to play some really clinical defense to keep Son, Kane (assuming he's back), and Moura from scoring. Both games were 2-1 IIRC. 

5 minutes ago, mdmost said:

I think either team was going to be tough. Ajax had a lot of luck on their side. I can't really decide if their collapse or Barcelona's was worse. I tend to side with Barca given their weapons and money but 3 in one half is pretty terrible.

Spurs know us pretty intimately. We'll need to play some really clinical defense to keep Son, Kane (assuming he's back), and Moura from scoring. Both games were 2-1 IIRC. 

Barca also gave up 3 in one half.

3 minutes ago, That Guy said:

Just realized I’ll be in San Diego for the final. Wife’s probably already booked some sort of dolphin fondling outing that’s gonna interfere with my drinking and soccer watching. 

Opposite bit of joy here.  First day of summer for me (teacher).  Trying to decide if I want to have a big cookout/watching party or find a Liverpool-centric pub.

3 hours ago, mdmost said:

These aggregate tie breakers are so dumb. 

They used to have a worse away goals rule in the league cup. Away goals only counted double in extra time of the second leg. I think they did away with it though. 

I like the added dimension of away goals in Europe. It allows you to strategize each opponent a little differently IMO. 

Good(not perfect) news.

Liverpool handed major Andy Robertson fitness boost
Liverpool star Andy Robertson is set to be fit for the Champions League Final.

The left-back had a scan on his right leg and it confirmed that there was no ligament damage or break detected, according to the Daily Record.

In 9 games vs Spurs under Klopp, we've won 4, drawn 4, and lost once. Not saying it'll be an easy game but that's a pretty good record against a familiar opponent. 

Kane will likely be back, though struggling for fitness/sharpness. It's oft-quoted and a small sample size, but their points per game is actually higher when he's out. 

Seen on RAWK.  Clearly the first is correct and I could live with all three.  That black one might be SWEET.  Appears I may have waited too long for a keeper jersey.  Checked yesterday and they were already sold out.  The new home kit isn't an all-timer for me, but more than adequate.

D5-0lNCXoAEive4.jpg

Edited by pied

Thoughts as to the legitimacy of this website?  Link to the “Never Give Up” shirt Mo wore the other night. 
https://hollateez.com/ngulvf?pr=FREESH&s=hanes-5250&c=Black&p=FRONT

I would say its legit...every link i clicked worked...tracking order,returns, shipping,etc....

Seems like if it was a quick scam they wouldnt waste time making every link work
  • Like 1

I'll just watch ours. 

My daughter's ballet recital is CL Final Saturday at 4pm. Have to get her there at 3:45. So hopefully the match is decided before I have to go dark. At least I'll have something enjoyable to take my mind off things. 

11 minutes ago, mdmost said:

I'll just watch ours. 

My daughter's ballet recital is CL Final Saturday at 4pm. Have to get her there at 3:45. So hopefully the match is decided before I have to go dark. At least I'll have something enjoyable to take my mind off things. 

Either drop her off early or make her Uber. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Tell one of your friend's to record it. Pretend you were there.

Make a cardboard cutout of yourself. Just like the real thing. 

Put the cutout in a 'World's Greatest Dad' shirt.

Edited by Jograves
  • Like 3

30 minutes ago, Jograves said:

Is anyone planning on watching the City game Sunday on a split screen or whatever?

I think I'll probably just watch ours. 

As of right now, my schedule is kid's game @8AM, a second team game at either 9:30/11:15 (possibility of additional games), church at 9:45 brunch at 11.  Mother's Day is also the wife's birthday, and we'll have both our mothers at church/game/brunch or whatever we do.  Bad news is I have NO idea how I'm watching the game, the good news is with all the chaos, I'm in a better position to be able to catch it if we only had church/brunch.  

Edited by pied

1 hour ago, pied said:

As of right now, my schedule is kid's game @8AM, a second team game at either 9:30/11:15 (possibility of additional games), church at 9:45 brunch at 11.  Mother's Day is also the wife's birthday, and we'll have both our mothers at church/game/brunch or whatever we do.  Bad news is I have NO idea how I'm watching the game, the good news is with all the chaos, I'm in a better position to be able to catch it if we only had church/brunch.  

Sorry about that.

Sorry that you still have to go to church.

#thoughtsandprayers

• Haha 1

I did some strategery with Mother's Day. We're doing a combined brunch tomorrow for my niece's birthday and Mother's Day with my mom. Next Sunday, we're doing a bunch of activities for the wife. So Sunday morning, the wife sleeps in and I watch Liverpool.