Liverpool 2018-19 ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ!!!

Firemans4Horn

Just now, Bodowned said:

Give credit to City; they went down 0-1 and have ass blasted Brighton ever since while we’ve been struggling to maintain a lead at home for the entire match. Let’s get at least one more to go out on a high.

A little difference in competition. We also had a pretty big game on tuesday that used a lot of energy. 

I'd like to just sit back and think of what Jurgen has built here. A lethal offense that scored the 2nd most points in the EPL and was able to plug in pieces to win an improbable victory over Barcelone combined with a defense that locks down most opponents. I mean Andy might be the best LB in the EPL. TAA is a homegrown gem. Matip went from JAG to a nice partner for VvD. The goalkeeping that failed us last season is gone. I think the inconsistency in the middle might be the only thing you can point to as needing to be sorted but it's worked pretty well. The plan finally came together. And we're not done yet. 

• Like 2

Well, just take comfort in knowing that Man City supporters would trade places with us in a heartbeat. They’d much rather be playing for European glory than holding the Premier League trophy. And they know it. 

On to Madrid for #6. I think we’re gonna take it out on Tottenham. 

1 hour ago, Jive Turkey said:

Well, just take comfort in knowing that Man City supporters would trade places with us in a heartbeat. They’d much rather be playing for European glory than holding the Premier League trophy. And they know it. 

On to Madrid for #6. I think we’re gonna take it out on Tottenham. 

Man, that's an Aggy take