Liverpool 2018-19 ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ!!!

Firemans4Horn

Can was a mistake. Should have been sold the summer before his deal ran out when he didn’t re-up. But he was 23 and not playing the role/minutes he wanted to play. Matip is starting in the CL final next week and has played big minutes as our starting CB. He should be a lot easier to get that deal done. If you re-up him prior to signing De Ligt, then excellent. If he doesn’t want to resign then sell him this summer.

Going into next season with him on the last year of his deal would not be a good plan; and outside of Can we’ve been excellent at extending contracts on players we want to keep. 

Echo reporting that LFC is looking to sell Camacho after he turned down a new contract offer. Rated at about £10M by the club.
That sucks...from one article sounds like he was upset at being played at RB earlier. Maybe he feels like he wont get a shot soon with mane,salah and brewster also seem as a klopp fave

Do you start Firmino in the final if he's available? I'm torn...he's obviously a great player, but I'm worried the layoff due to injury plus these extra 3 weeks is too much for him to be ready for a match this big. Maybe I'm being an idiot and the answer is obviously yes. Talk me down. I'm sure Spurs fans are having some similar questions about Kane.

So excited for the final, it's been a long wait. My Liverpool pub in Charlotte is a place called Valhalla, debating whether to watch it there again or at home this year. What are you all doing for the game?

Will be at local spot with group of friends/supporters...drunk and happy hopefully

On 5/27/2019 at 7:10 AM, philsjwfu said:

So excited for the final, it's been a long wait. My Liverpool pub in Charlotte is a place called Valhalla, debating whether to watch it there again or at home this year. What are you all doing for the game?

Going to The Londoner in Rockwall.  Great food and beer.  I went there for the final last year and liked that there was an atmosphere, but it wasn't stand-up, hip-to-hip, annoying.

Watching in my study, like I always do, till it's time to take my daughter to her recital, watching on my phone in the car while in route, and watching on my phone in the lobby until the last possible second. Show starts at 4pm. Heaven forbid the match goes to extra time, I'll have to just pause it and pick it up after the recital is over. Should only last 30 minutes. Thankfully, it's not a dance place where you have to stay the entire day. The lady who runs it breaks up the shows to make it easier on everyone. Kinda hoping it's decisive one way or the other so I can go in knowing it's over. 

Edited by mdmost

On the couch with my two boys (maybe mom too).  

Here's the squad Spurs are bringing. I'm betting Kane starts.

Goalkeepers: Lloris, Vorm, Gazzaniga, Whiteman

Defenders: Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Sanchez, Foyth, Rose, Aurier, Trippier, Davies, Walker-Peters

Midfielders: Eriksen, Sissoko, Alli, Dier, Wanyama, Winks, Skipp, Marsh

Forwards: Kane, Son, Moura, Llorente, Lamela

Edited by maninblack

I don't think it'll be super significant for us but Arsenal losing does have the potential benefit of knocking them out of the running for some CL quality players we might both be competing for. 
Its a boost...helps others more like you hinted at

Still not sold that we do much...probably 1/2 depth plays