Liverpool 2018-19 ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ!!!

Firemans4Horn

10 minutes ago, Bone3421 said:

We are going to come in 2nd with losing 1 fucking game.....that non call on naby vs Leicester is killing us

If we lose the title, it was due to January. We had plenty of chances to put it away. Lots of matches were we gave away points

Edited by mdmost
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, mdmost said:

If we lose the title, it was due to January. We had plenty of chances to put it away. Lots of matches were we gave away points

And a few we should have dropped points. (Everton/Spurs). 

If we lose the title at 97 points, it's because City is the best fucking team ever.

9 minutes ago, Jograves said:

If we finish 2nd on 97 points and 1 loss, I don't think we'll have 'lost' the title.  

We "lost" controlling our own destiny. We "lost" first place. It's not this wasn't a great season. Just don't think it's going to fully end like we had hoped. But hell, anything can happen. 

8 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

And a few we should have dropped points. (Everton/Spurs). 

If we lose the title at 97 points, it's because City is the best fucking team ever.

Sure, which is why January really sucked. We lost all the room we had built up. It was going to come down to the wire regardless. 

I get what you're saying, but you're always going to drop points at some point of the season and it's not always your fault. Mane's attempt at City was inches from drawing that match. You're just not always going to get the bounces. We've had some bounces go our way too. 

You don’t have plenty of chances to “put the title away” against a team that is on pace to take 54 out of 57 points in the second half of the season.

Yes, if we had the best season in the history of English football we could be up 1 or 2 points in the title race but it’s an unrealistic expectation. 

Sure, which is why January really sucked. We lost all the room we had built up. It was going to come down to the wire regardless. 
Ill argue we didnt lose or chance to control our destiny it was taken from us when refs didnt call penalty and let dude clip naby then bulldoze him off the ball

1 minute ago, Jograves said:

One thing I'm thankful for is Paul Pogba doesn't wear the liverbird on his chest. We do the piss and moan about our players sometimes but that dude is as gutless as they come. He's a fucking coward of the highest order. 

This. I love our players. They leave it out on the pitch win, lose, or draw.

3 minutes ago, Jograves said:

One thing I'm thankful for is Paul Pogba doesn't wear the liverbird on his chest. We do the piss and moan about our players sometimes but that dude is as gutless as they come. He's a fucking coward of the highest order. 

He reminds me of a more expensive Christian Benteke. Just kinda there but barely ever contributing unless it's on his terms. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Jograves said:

Bobby Duncan is Gerrard's cousin. He nailed the 4th penalty, which was a great take in and of itself.

Paul Glatzel is in the video and hit the winer. He's the team captain for the youth squad. 

Sorry, I was referring to the goal scored by Duncan during the match. Good shout.

This is the best clip I could find. It was a great goal right near the end of the 90 minutes. City scored right at the end of the first half.

ETA: There's some salty language so watch your volume if you're at work. 

Edited by Jograves
  • Like 1