Liverpool 2018-19 ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ!!!

Firemans4Horn

I have more faith in Leicester than Man U. But a definite downside to City being bounced from UCL was their ability to now focus on finishing out the Premiership.  Upside to that Brighton match is Brighton might still be fighting to stay up. 

Edited by mdmost

20 hours ago, mdmost said:

I have more faith in Leicester than Man U. But a definite downside to City being bounced from UCL was their ability to now focus on finishing out the Premiership.  Upside to that Brighton match is Brighton might still be fighting to stay up. 

Imagine the scenes if Brendan Rodgers helps us win the PL title. That would really be something. 

14 hours ago, maninblack said:

They'll be more announced

I'm not so sure. They're not in the ICC and they've announced other non-USA preseason matches already. I guess we'll see.

I have a presale code, if anyone is interested. Presale starts in 1 hour for the game at Notre Dame. 

24 minutes ago, Jograves said:

I'm not so sure. They're not in the ICC and they've announced other non-USA preseason matches already. I guess we'll see.

I have a presale code, if anyone is interested. Presale starts in 1 hour for the game at Notre Dame. 

Shoot me a code if you would, please. What section is the Traveling Kop?

21 minutes ago, Jograves said:

Definitely deserved. Teams don't even try to go down our left side anymore. They just swerve him completely. 

He's our Center Back

He's our #4

Watch him defend 

Watch him score

He'll pass the ball

calm as you like

He's Virgil Van Dyke

He's Virgil Van Dyke!

• Like 2

Just now, Jograves said:

I was talking to a co-worker who supports United earlier. Not that he knows, but he thinks they will be up for it. Hopefully the crowd is pumped.

I checked Twitter a few minutes ago and it's pouring in Manchester right now. Monsoon level rain.  

Nice. Slow that pitch down 

Here's what I fear.  I start the stream and City score ~15 seconds afterward.  Happened exactly that way Saturday.

Funny anecdote (to me at least).  At a local place for Easter Brunch, watching the stream on my phone with the kid.  On the corner, I said "that's terrible" .....then seconds later  "don't listen to what I say."  

Here's what I fear.  I start the stream and City score ~15 seconds afterward.  Happened exactly that way Saturday.

Funny anecdote (to me at least).  At a local place for Easter Brunch, watching the stream on my phone with the kid.  On the corner, I said "that's terrible" .....then seconds later  "don't listen to what I say."  
No need to start streaming anytime soon...