The NBA Finals- Warriors vs Cavs

Goo Punch

3 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Bad call, to be sure, but it works both ways--GSW has somehow miraculously avoided fouling Cleveland during the act of shooting for the entire half. Warriors are 12 of 13 from the line; Cleveland 0 for 0.

Yeah, it seems like the tradeoff is that the Warriors are getting marginal fouls off the ball called against them (like the ones putting Curry in trouble) while the Cavs aren't getting any love around the rim when they're on offense.

2 minutes ago, BigOrange1 said:

anyone who thinks curry is the warriors' best player, or that they don't need durant to win a championship, is a motherfucking moron.

I mean, I could make a case that with $25M allocated differently they could do it just fine. Guess it changes if you're saying he gets replaced with air

• Like 1

1 minute ago, immortal13 said:

Come on man, are you saying it wasn't a block?

Lebron was moving on the KD/LBJ block/charge.  Just as Curry was pulling on LBJ in this one.  I don't care how either is called in the moment, to be honest.  I hate that they are/were overturned.  Stick with it you pussies.

Just now, BigOrange1 said:

anyone who thinks curry is the warriors' best player, or that they don't need durant to win a championship, is a motherfucking moron.

It's always hilarious how the common fan, who doesn't really understand basketball much, including the fawning press gets so enthralled with the long ball, but there's no doubt who the best player is.  One doesn't have to be hidden on defense.

He has 24 on 10 shots.  That's fucking ridiculous.  You almost can't get a video game to give you that type of efficiency.  The other parts of the big 4 are 4 -18 from the field and 1-9 in 3's.  In 2016, this game would be over and Cleveland would withstand a 3rd quarter run and probably win by double digits..... not anymore.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TommyGufano said:

I mean, I could make a case that with $25M allocated differently they could do it just fine. Guess it changes if you're saying he gets replaced with air

If he’s not on GS then he’s in SA beating them and their extra $25M.

3 minutes ago, TommyGufano said:

Nah... you really can't, because that 25 million was going to be Harrison Barnes and a minimum player.  

Edited by Patrick Bateman

9 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Wow what a fucking crock of shit. Lebron ran Curry over.....lulz what a joke

9 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

Bron is definitely the GOAT at getting officials to change their calls.

Cavs have yet to shoot a free throw. Went the whole first half without shooting one.

2 minutes ago, TommyGufano said:

it'd be harrison barnes.  that team would not win games late in the playoffs when curry and/or thompson were cold.

3 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

It's always hilarious how the common fan, who doesn't really understand basketball much, including the fawning press gets so enthralled with the long ball, but there's no doubt who the best player is.  One doesn't have to be hidden on defense.

He has 24 on 10 shots.  That's fucking ridiculous.  You almost can't get a video game to give you that type of efficiency.  The other parts of the big 4 are 4 -18 from the field and 1-9 in 3's.  In 2016, this game would be over and Cleveland would withstand a 3rd quarter run and probably win by double digits..... not anymore.

This is correct.

9 minutes ago, ernest_t_bass said:

Lebron was moving on the KD/LBJ block/charge.  Just as Curry was pulling on LBJ in this one.  I don't care how either is called in the moment, to be honest.  I hate that they are/were overturned.  Stick with it you pussies.

Fair enough