Who here is afraid of heights?

bschoolprof

Glad I'm not the only one who is scared of heights.  Didn't used to be, either.  In my 20's, I went to the top of the Empire State Building at sunset and thought it was the coolest thing in the world.  Did the same thing with the wife a few years after we  got married and I couldn't pry myself from the interior wall.  It's not a particular height, either.  It's if I'm above everything else.  I can be on the 50th floor and I'm fine if surrounded by 80 floor buildings.  Hard pass on that same tower by itself.

On the flip side, I can fly just fine.  No problems.

For a second, I thought this was a movie I saw on one of the streaming services called, The Ledge. It is set in the Dolomites in Italy and is a rock climbing thriller involving one woman fleeing 3 murderous men who killed her friend and want her camera since she filmed them disposing the body. She has to cliimb up a rock face to get away to them and get to safety. She has to beat them to the top doing a harder climb than they do. The scenery is pretty.